3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 02.01.20 09:42 pm

Information about the game (Get Even)

17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanapa 02.01.20

will be available on June 23, 2017

M
Moretc 02.01.20

The game came out and Repack is as though someone tried already?

t
tellium 02.01.20

Yesterday I ran before going to sleep for an hour, very personal, the atmosphere there, the gameplay is closer to stelze. Playable!

V
VityanyaCFC 02.01.20

Sometimes boring, but curiosity moves farther. The atmosphere there is, the gameplay stalsby. Every 5 minutes I remind you that your every action will have consequences. So far so good, at least interesting.

M
Moretc 02.01.20

How's the optimization?

G
Ghost950516 02.01.20

optimized well,but the drawdown fps is

S
StormX07 02.01.20

I understand that it is better not even to start playing it.
A game without narrative, plot, a La alpha beta fuck for 1000 rubles.
Inner Chains are shit, Get Even shit

After RE7 pass.
Cannot Hellraid will be released this year. maybe this game will be
and then the last time the fashion for some deficiencies.

maybe Observer shoot, though ? may also be another drug-pacifier

P. S I've even brought a small theory if the game comes out in a release on Bluray, DVD
it means that the game is great and worth it 100 times to think before you start to play it.

all of the Following

-
- DILOR- 02.01.20

I passed the game ... This is just nonsense, the game is sheer misery sense and logic otsutstvuyut completely in the game . And how many promises from developers Yes we Yes we do ... The Farm 51 is kosyachny army binary them all space)))

K
Konstantin335 02.01.20

While that is not so much played, but the game is like. The music sets very well the atmosphere of the game, the plot is not bad. Optimization is great, I have high goes well with my sistemih processor AMD FX-4130, vidyuhi Radeon HD 7850 2gb, 8gb of RAM.

a
andrei10007 02.01.20

StormX07
There is no reason to disagree with you! In recent games, and in truth to the level of the toilet rolled, and developed not to hesitate to raise the price tags on them... despite the fact that the market did not produce a completed/zabagovanny product about stories in games, I generally keep quiet!

J
Jacob Broon 02.01.20

have somebody had problems with sound? replica reproduces rapidly

d
di-kei67 02.01.20

I also have problems with sound, starting a song in the menu rapidly plays. HELP how to solve this problem?

J
Jacob Broon 02.01.20

di-kei67
In the properties of speakers in Windows to change the frequency. In my case 96000 Hz 192000 Hz instead of helped

S
Spartacus1971 02.01.20

The game was,like the last 2 hours,Mouzon and Grifoni.

B
ButtZey 02.01.20

Spartacus1971
Mouzon, Yes, gorgeous. The game has not yet passed, but sucked.

M
MLShadow 02.01.20

In principle, a good game, the plot on the one hand banal, on the other all twisted quite interesting. There were several places where I couldn't pass(door with combination locks) and it is unclear how it works in the game choice, it seems he is, but what is affected is not clear. Glavnyy problem in the game is the lack of logic in the plot, and in terms of gameplay.

D
Daidjer 02.01.20

Not a bad game. But there are disadvantages for me personally. There is no Russian voice acting, so both subs are small and it is necessary to read them quickly. And since the game is abstruse, and the meaning to capture and maintain semantic line very hard. But that's me. Others don't know.