3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
camelot56 02.01.20 09:42 pm

Drawdown Fps in some games.

Assassins Creed Oridgins Odisey and the Division 1.Re2 Fps never rises above 30. 15-20 . In many other games this is not a witch, tanks, RdR2(RdO). gta 5. The Crew 2.Mordhau . Going great Amd fx 8150 rx470-4. 14u, RAM. The thermal grease on the percent replaced not heated above 55 degrees in stresstest. furmark is stable no artifacts. frequency not reset. vidyahu a little help dispersed percent dispersed did not help. Vidyaha even acceleration above 70 degrees in strictest was not raised Windows re-installed 2 times were 10 wines put wine 7 the exact same situation again put 10 wines entities. nothing is changing. this was the map 1050ti it took the Odyssey. there were MicroProse in games but worked fine changed to 470 as 1050ti RdR2 very tight worked. Sinned on HDD but putting games on the ssd did not see the difference, only loading is faster.
How to add screenshots?
97 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 02.01.20

camelot56
There is still the RAM to overclock. Game yubikov demanding on the processor and RAM go, because the increase is noticeable. Even with my 8700 4800 Odyssey drawdown of up to 40 personnel.
You more information need to roll. And most importantly - to engage RAM, AMD depends on it. Well, first of write this video or screenshots at least leave with the monitoring indicators. You see, what you will notice.

a
anotoleololo 02.01.20

Luka_gg
what kind of is VIDOS how to most effectively drive publicly, to drive you need not only memory. in the Odyssey did not play, but in the origin was more or less stable, with drops to 35

L
Luka_gg 02.01.20

anotoleololo
Yes, I agree. I wrote incorrectly, of course only the acceleration of the whole system will improve, not only memory. About memory I tried to recall the author. But likely there is a motley trims dialed, which is not very good.
Origin is better, I have stable 60 frames, including minimum 8700k on with the review 100. But Odysseus is normal to get to work can't. there's even a bench in the drawdown.
More correctly wapner about Windu, but he had already tried the 7-ku to put. The game mode itself was demolished, there are complaints with disabling services.
PS Mats delete prohibited by the rules - a ban slapped, the message will carry.

c
camelot56 02.01.20

anotoleololo
I only got the Odyssey. in this configuration, only with a map 1050ti t everything was fine but DDR was working badly put rx470 and other games Chet Nehru

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

camelot56
As a former owner of ficus 8350 with a horse disperse percents, cemernica and memory + GTX 1080.
I will say this. Acceleration in the ceiling will add 20-25% on the average FPS and 50-60% at minimum.
More this 4-piece modular 8-core architecture is not capable in principle.
Can optimize Windows 10. But on 7-ke FPS shows a little better. Checked the Board 2.
In short, normally in the jester are generally in the figs today, not to drive, especially online. Example Quake Champions. This was the main reason for my departure from the ficus.
In the old single-threaded -PAIN, new terbutaline CPU usage is a PAIN, but not particularly demanding, optimized for megapolis, some like to play more on the Ficus can be.
Moreover, the Ficus is you do not the first freshness - Dozer, not an Excavator.

c
camelot56 02.01.20

Ryazancev
no, I would not mind that would be the game worked how they worked before on gtx 1050ti here it is in its campaign. although rdr 2 runs at 20 fps more cheerful on rx470 so understand what the hell

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

camelot56
Most likely it's not its and OS. can you come to security updates or still what dregs included.
Check on 7-ke.

c
camelot56 02.01.20

Ryazancev
I say was individuals 10 all start to fail reset 7 still such garbage again established 10 current cuts disabled honoluli and so still hangs 15-20-29 fps but just noticed in origin odisee and re2 and in Stalker online, too, so tanks рдр2 mordhau CRU 2 GTA 5 the Witcher work fine.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

camelot56
camelot56 wrote:
In many other games this is not a witch, tanks, RdR2(RdO)
In the Witcher 1,in the Old Vizim will be a hell of a drawdown.In the Witcher 3 Grove sends her love

camelot56 wrote:
Assassins Creed Oridgins Odisey and the Division 1.Re2 Fps never rises above 30.
For RE2 to put the Radeon driver, not older than the 19th of Krisanov.18's drawdown

c
camelot56 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
The Witcher 1 took place in 2007, or that will capture another 4 nuclear fofix map 650 on all the endings proshol drawdowns did not notice AA and Yes 4 GB of RAM then stood and without SSD

R
Ryazancev 02.01.20

camelot56
To begin with. It is necessary to throw benchmarks Banca memory - percent of Аиды64, GPU-Z. Graphic benci. Maybe you have a General problem with the word dual.
It is difficult here to guess what you have the catch, Hardwar lazy or Soft.

c
camelot56 02.01.20

Ryazancev
I distribute screenshots

a
anotoleololo 02.01.20

camelot56 wrote:
no, I would not mind that would be the game worked how they worked before on gtx 1050ti here it is in its campaign. although rdr 2 runs at 20 fps more cheerful on rx470 so understand what the hell
this is one of the reasons I sold the Amud and bought the invisible: percent of Amoudi (namely publicly) in most games give higher frame rate with NVIDIA than with the same performance Amadeu, change green to red with publicom was not the right decision. to verify this, it is possible to perform tests at gamegpu. well, her asshole this Amud, a bunch of fx + amd << fx + Nvidia. this is my experience talking

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

camelot56
If you want, I'll throw a save game from the Old Vizim.Will you run, will remove the screens and lay out here.Unless, of course, do not complicate it.And Yes, preferably, all on high, but that's getting old.

c
camelot56 02.01.20

anotoleololo
I have a brother fx 8100 and r9 280 4GB and it works much better than me.

c
camelot56 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
I completely formatted the screws when you reinstall aindu I Witcher to download and install need

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

camelot56
Pechalka.Well,as you wish.I have an old Phenomenon 2 X4 940ВЕ 3.3 GHz and RAM 880Мгц was at max like so:
Spoiler

Desirable B1 to percent with a strong core.Bulldozers of force on the nucleus does not Shine

c
camelot56 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
I think that videhoe but that Homo mu that its a different code

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

camelot56
Resident Evil 2 needs 60fps to show that you either had to iron something either with the software !

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

camelot56
What version of fire wood for RX470 !?