3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 02.01.20 11:46 pm

Auto-trading, or what's wrong with her? (X4: Foundations)

Why in 80% of cases, the merchant will ship his hold on 20-20% of the total volume of the hold? Sells change one word!
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
costia.stepanow2014 02.01.20

And some so generally not for sale, though there is a proposal in the system and demand, and travel update information, and store type choice, and skills enough... bugs-bugs-bugs...

3axap34 02.01.20

Remmo
Hard to say, maybe it all depends on the current supply/demand. I have here 3 traders wander the galaxy, and there are an absurd situation. For example in the galaxy severe shortages of super-composites, I downloaded their traders to buy them and sell the needy + productive resources to them for factories. And that's absurd that's what one shopkeeper sold supercomposite on primerno 180K and the second by 1.3 KK that is all nonsense, when the demand is simply breath-taking.

G
GG4 02.01.20

Remmo
You can play quietly and without trade. Straighten the claws and trade is not required.

R
Remmo 02.01.20

GG4
The series of X games to play without trade is like conuter strike without weapons - but you can sort of get some sort of crap.

C
CityTomsk 02.01.20

I have a station SHK earns in times of 17-20 million with trading.

A
AnryWhite1976 02.01.20

yeah that's what I see - the farther the worse. Used to be the miners more or less minili and sold.. now that's started with the update and finally ahrenel. All three are, then spinning in place, but mine don't want to. Times per hour can you mine and all, then again and does not want to sell. I wiped this misery. Complete crap and not the game... thought the patch would be better, but it turns out even worse and much more. During the year they could only break)))