3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 05.01.20 04:16 pm

Bugs, crashes (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Share a like with game stability.

My observations:
- Frequent freezes,subsidence in the place of the crash and the test eagle
- The disappearance of clothes)) 18+
Spoiler

With directx12 won't work autoborder, with 11 everything is OK. Crashes after trying to load after the death
- Dialogues in the subtitles do not agree, if the proposal is divided
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 05.01.20

Big_Angry_SchoolBoy
Good luck

C
Crystal Lion 05.01.20

frosso46
Knocked out DX12. Better. Try. It is by default I was.

V
Vov i C 05.01.20

All perfect(with the plane ran, went).
http://forums.playground.ru/shadow_of_the_tomb_raider/mikrofrizy-966344/#comment-17598404

f
frosso46 05.01.20

Crystal Lion
I have Windows 7 is. Direct no.

S
ShipOfLove 05.01.20

There is a Bug, need help. Where the level, where necessary, that the water would fall on the wheel, with the 1 I made, 2 you need to clean the boards with pieces that need to rotate. Ledorubom to remove.Dive into the pool, Swim and interact is impossible. Boards not cleaned in any way. and the game does not take place

S
ShipOfLove 05.01.20

S
ShipOfLove 05.01.20

b
bwana tomatto 05.01.20

ShipOfLove
Turn the left pillar, so that the water would fall into the tank where the post in the screenshot. After, dive and break these boards.

A
Aleksandr Sanjelo 05.01.20

MINIMALISM
Same problem, fills the black screen, missing textures and all. The sound is Larkay to manage can and can't see anything. Kapets hurt. 7ka, a map of the old 6950 2 gigs, support is already there. Tried different fire wood, before Batman was like, helped 14.12 Olhovskii firewood. There is no difference. Updated Microsoft .NET Framework,Microsoft Visual C++, video codecs, even DX, still does not help. Tried with high priority, no difference. At the start of the menu textures are very dark as if the lighting turned off. Can anyone help, I don't know what else to do.

g
ganjin 05.01.20

I have a couple of occasions when enemies are hands down lowered and slightly to the side bred (the tree depicted probably) and so it crashed)). The lag is ridiculous, especially after the lokas with the fires moved, the screw squeaks as much. Well, this computer is weak for the game, the brain is probably not enough. Percents i7 3770, 8 GB RAM and a Radeon HD7950 with three gigs in all. Really set on ultra, except for textures and something else, can't remember)
But the most annoying bug that does not appear the quest to find Luke is the winner. Two parts of the quest was done before. Questgiver suggests that we need to find the bow, and in the quest list does not appear on the map marker and there is a passage in the right place doesn't open. After each load the game or move between the lokas you can talk to the quest giver and every time he requests to find the bow, every time I give him the amulet (from the previous quest) and give me 350 gold. But the quest does not appear infection. All passed, with only a lad to talk to, what would the main bad guy to figure out, and only the secret city 99% complete. Maybe in the game you can enable the console to activate the quest or something, someone knows?
PS. After the last patch the bug with the quest were cured.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.01.20

Sogiking
I have no critical bugs, but such as you of clothing I wanted to catch,???

B
Breaker[RUS] 05.01.20

There is a problem with the passage of the New game. In the same part of the plot does not go further. To go further is not possible. Does anyone have such problems?

V
Vov i C 05.01.20

Breaker[RUS] wrote:
To go further there is no possibility
You can screen in what place?

B
Breaker[RUS] 05.01.20

B
Breaker[RUS] 05.01.20

B
Breaker[RUS] 05.01.20

This camp lair of the Jaguar, when we pass over Lara in her childhood, she wakes up. Ion says hi and then he us to go and does not want to actively raise the log up on the screen.

V
Vov i C 05.01.20

Breaker[RUS] wrote:
Ion says hi and then he us to go and does not want to actively raise the log up on the screen.
I was so. The beam is not raised(not active). Game+ by the WAY.(jungle boy).

I just left the game and steam, then again went and all appeared. Passed. And yet there the fire, when you sit like in the items you need to open something and then have to go. (There are items only the first is active, and then everything else appears).

B
Breaker[RUS] 05.01.20

Vov and C wrote:
I just left the game and steam, then again went and all appeared. Passed. And yet there the fire, when you sit like in the items you need to open something and then have to go. (There are items only the first is active, and then everything else appears).
I reconnecting after the ion beam climbed with me dialogue does not lead and follow me. If there is one Lara in front has no enemies and in the place where the truck needs to stand it either. The story must be soldiers around, but they are not. Started a new Google + again in different ways probyvat (eagle, Jaguar, Snake) and nothing.

V
Vov i C 05.01.20

Breaker[RUS] wrote:
This camp lair of the Jaguar
Yes, the lair of the Jaguar in the Peruvian jungle then climb under that beam and if you turn to the left it will again in the wreckage, and if you go straight you will come to the Kuvak Yak.
Screen

V
Viss 05.01.20

MINIMALISM
Fixed the issue? I have since the last update with the inscription there is a tomb on the left there is a black rectangle for a second fills the whole screen!