3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 05.01.20 04:16 pm

Stellaris and ArtMoney (Stellaris)

Actually somebody was trying to break? All that can be crack? And how?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Movsha 05.01.20

and why? )

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.20

Movsha
to play with resources.
Spoilerish promoted to the rank of captain

S
Sallar 05.01.20

Can. Definitely checked the energy, minerals, but only used the impact (well, not terribly enough for expansion). Look for a 4 bit integer value multiplied by 1000. Better to look for a range, for example a value of 200 in the game, then find the range 199000-201000, the game has fractional values that are not highlighted - a couple of screenings after the changes in the game and will cell for example, 200 => 200960 her and me, but more maximum will disappear. Freeze tried. The rest break did not try, but I think the principle is the same.

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.20

_Salar_
thank you for the manual... He guessed, or took from somewhere?
That's only resources is not the most important. It will be interesting to crack my science.

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.20

_Salar_ wrote:
the effect (well, not terribly enough for expansion)
I thought so too.
Actually you just have to give sector under the government and attach to them the border patrol. Then the effect will not spend on their maintenance and will grow >7.

l
latex666 05.01.20

Trainer easier to use. Everything in one click. If you do not want in one click, it is possible cheats to use. Everything is in the theme of cheats.

S
Sallar 05.01.20

Ilya Cancer
Himself. Just searched initially using an unknown value, iterations 10. And having found the result is elementary to understand how to look for the simple.
Science break is not interesting, you lose the thrill of the game.

S
Sallar 05.01.20

Ilya Cancer
Yes, I have already dealt with the sectors, although did not understand, rare give the resources they or not. Found another way in the presidential election if you perform a mandate give 80-150 influence, the demolition of existing mines and science and re-order, change out the minerals to the effect, that is certainly beneficial, though rare choices )

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.20

_Salar_ wrote:
rare give the resources they or not
Here is an interesting question. I have the top hanging message - sector not enough resource, and the list of rare metal. From this it follows:
1) someone in the sector has built something that eats a rare resource. This is interesting: who, what and why built?
2) the player resources are transferred, but the AI section a - no.

M
Mozarini 05.01.20

as I understand it, if the sector is not enough energy, then they suspend the production of mines and research stations, hence can be a shortage of rare resources. suspended satellites marked in yellow on the map, and working green. although I could be wrong:)

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.20

Mozarini
all the way, except for one thing - lack of energy

M
Mozarini 05.01.20

Ilya Cancer
it is possible that enough overall, but lacking in specific sector...

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.20

Mozarini
so I look at the sectors, it is possible to do so

1Archangel1 05.01.20

CHeATER Must die!

S
SpecialHammer 05.01.20

Ilya Cancer
A unique resource must be extracted in the sector. It is necessary in the sector to add a star with the extraction of this resource. the fact that the sector is building the building with a unique resource , did not notice. Most likely you just added a star sector, which already was built

M
MilkyFriend 05.01.20

Ilya Cancer
expected to zivka for example you need 100 to add to the number, and is also in range to take ;)

G
Gleb Baksov 05.01.20

_Salar_
it works, you know that ? MAG !

S
Sallar 05.01.20

Gleb Bucks
))) No, not a magician.
Just looking for a long time first using an unknown value, and then seeing the result I realized that you can simplify the process )