3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kodval 05.01.20 04:16 pm

The problem with the download of the graphics card. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Maybe someone knows what's the problem? RX 570, video card loaded up to 70% percent is not full working (FX8320E - 4.1 GHz). And FPS this drops below 30 fps, where the GTX 1050 Ti quietly kept 30+ :(
What the problem might be?
Firewood are the latest recommended by AMD.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 05.01.20

Put MSI Afterburner - lumpics.ru/how-to-configure-msi-afterburner
Lay out the screen.

M
MaxQjust 05.01.20

I agree with Nurp's probably worth default lock ( which in principle should not. But to understand the situation you need MSI Afterburner

K
Kodval 05.01.20

Nurp
MaxQjust
The screen will be able to put only 3-4 hours closer to GMT, but it is not clear at all going on, in graphics download graphics. If task quite smoothly shows the workload of the graphics card, in Afterburner'e chart download the jump is too chaotic and does not like the situation in the chart of the task Manager.
Is it possible a similar situation with the schedule, if not reinstalled Afterburner after changing the graphics card?

Oh and I should add that this situation with the map download and only 70% only in the Odyssey and the Origins of manifest, which was not on 1050Ti where in the end FPS never dropped below 30 on the same settings.
Odyssey - license the origins of the pirate.
The problem with irregular graphics in all games observed, but the Manager continually load 95-100%)

N
Nurp 05.01.20

Kodval
The profile from the old vidyuhi accidentally left in Afterburner for acceleration, valves, temp. modes?

i
insel260 05.01.20

An__ei
Ie do you propose to litter the whole PC, just to update all the wood?
There is a much easier way than when it is not littered system. Go to device Manager, look ID equipment and just typing it into Google, downloaded the right driver! If that's not enough, go to the official website of the developer Mat Board and downloaded the necessary software, Dale as and with other iron - hard, vidyuhi, prods...
And no debris is not necessary to drag the system, which would then not have to format the hard from virey and unnecessary spam.

i
insel260 05.01.20

Kodval
Dude, one word - AIDA 64. The best helper in any situation with the problems of iron.
Do the tests, monitor, looking for the cause, eliminate.
Afterburner and AIDA - should always be adopted any self-respecting gamer!

K
Kodval 05.01.20

insel260
Yes, I understand that it is necessary to try stress tests Aida drive, to see that as a Yes. And as a graphic Bouncing clean is also found)
It's just weird that the problem only in one or two games. And where the graphics card is weaker than proved to be better, stronger graphics card shows worse. Of course I have heard about the poor optimization of the last parts of the AC, but to act like this game is something new)

N
Nurp 05.01.20

Kodval
I have an Odyssey ships all eight flows from 70 percent to 95-100 % (in Athens), the clip is stably loaded under 98-99% without any jumps, settings ultra except antialiasing (not soap), FPS in Athens steadily 58-65, countryside 65-75 (I have the adaptive limit of 75 under the monitor).

X
X_ray_83 05.01.20

Kodval
In this game, and last processorswith with AMD cards is very high, wrote about it long ago ! See the legacy Physx and other bucket !
From the above test it should be noted. processorswith on AMD is just huge and stable 60 frames can only be obtained on a highly overclocked processor, so please note this point in the design of budget builds for this game, especially with a weak CPU.
https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/assassin-s-creed-origins-test-gpu-cpu

i
insel260 05.01.20

An__ei
Nihrena myself the same thing. Do you propose to litter the full PC these boosters, from which even the registry cleaning is not always saved.
Of course, everyone - how and what to use. But still better than most everything in the manual to put than to use different stuff. These programs that update the wood doing the same thing that I said - looking for ID of the driver and put it, BUT also installs a ton of garbage, is that still troniki fill up (for example lockers or miners).
Your right to foul up the complex and enjoy one game, and then bite your elbows on the excess energopotreblenija or about the lost account...

And for the comfort of the game is simple enough to not have a crappy PC with a relatively fresh wood. For example, I have the older only firewood on the card, and then put them in September and since then haven't been updated. The game runs fine without lags and freezes.

However, users of AMD processors, the FX line, I can only sympathize - yubisoft on this line spat, and why, no matter what series of processor FX you had - still will lag. Go to Riesen or beg Ubisoft optimization under FX.
May be you did not map it, and it's all about the processor? If FX - hangs, because it will not be better.

w
william1992 05.01.20

insel260
Passed Ulysses on very high settings on an FX 8350 in overclocking. Local fps on 40. Everything is smooth, only in the great cities fell to 36-38
What are you talking about?
PS Smoothing is only average

i
insel260 05.01.20

william1992
It is in the line of FX, too many complaints about lags in the Odyssey with these programi. Jubilee and the origin didn't really pay attention to this line, and in the Odyssey the same. For comparison, I have risen 5 1600s, 6-core 3.4 GHz, without overclocking. Below 45 fps does not drop.
Game on ultra in PCD.

w
william1992 05.01.20

insel260
So I talking about? I am also on fx

i
insel260 05.01.20

william1992
He then you in overclocking, and drain most of the people tormented. Have not once seen here on NG messages from users with FX 8*** speaking of freezes and lags in games Ubisoft.
I last year also sat in FX and know that origin was working really crappy with this progam.

w
william1992 05.01.20

insel260
Well sit on the CPU 2011go in 2018 without overclocking is the top of course

i
insel260 05.01.20

At the start of the 5 FarCry was also a downside to the FX lineup. But jubilee quickly fixed the problem. But razanah from the start everything was great. And these lazy again forgotten about this line...

i
insel260 05.01.20

william1992
Top, top, pull on the system requirements it needs and in the drain, that's just not pulling as it should.

K
Kodval 05.01.20

insel260
I know that my percents not top. But even at this gamegpu shows that FXми have 1050Ti performance worse than the RX 470 with the same processor. So here it is most likely not in it.

A
An__ei 05.01.20

insel260
I'll believe it when the test screen lay out and while some of the words. After all the dancing after 1.5 hours games PC hung and the picture froze . Demolished Windu. Set it in the net. All the game is working without hanging the pictures , it is not clear what hindered the game.

X
X_ray_83 05.01.20

Kodval
performance worse than the RX 470 with the same CPU
On gamegpu with 3gb number 1060 fps 50 c FX83XX hadn't you noticed ???