3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20 04:16 pm

Help with the quest \"Missing link\" - a robot ignores (Fallout 76)

Main quest - the Missing link.
Follow the footsteps of Mangana.

Teleport to the area Top world
There's a hefty cafes 3 storey.
The marker shows the Elevator. In the Elevator 3 buttons, on the second floor of the marker points out the Elevator on the third the same token points to the Elevator.
The main task - do not understand what to do. The server was rebooted.

Tell me who was there to do.

There at the top still sits a robot raider rose ( not a radio) - to talk not responding.
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
GenoX 05.01.20

Have subgoals can. I got so hung job for repair of automatic distribution of tokens.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

GenoX
So what can be done?
The server already rebooted 3 times.

N
NEMOY44 05.01.20

I also stuck the rose gives a task to modify her weapons can't find sweaseys resin

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Morfius44
So am I doing it right? Come to the top of the world - what floor to go, what should happen? Or rose on the 3rd to talk?

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.20

I have subgoals repair vending machine with tokens and killing Evan.
I understand that this is forever, fuck them.

G
GenoX 05.01.20

lmperatorPC
You have this machine too is not activated and it can pass through?

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.20

GenoX
Yeah. Like textures-present the dirt is, but the rest did not deliver.
I've climbed around him, thought, maybe I can feel trigger activation but, alas - in vain

G
GenoX 05.01.20

Probably will have to wait for the patch.

M
Mihail Golohvast 05.01.20

GenoX
same thing with a gun)

M
Mihail Golohvast 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
there to let you to the 3rd floor and she started to talk to you you must strengthen the signal when doing the quest, then open to the next, where Nada to join her trust, there to check the feathers to make the bait-grenade, then kill the death claw, etc. If this is not present then subhalos

S
Sergey Graur 05.01.20

guys a little more closely next to rose dead, he will need it in a cage!

T
TG300000 05.01.20

the murder of Evan treated peresajennami and bug cards (two of the flashed cards), and rose will not be allowed, will have to run a make friends with Cocteau's death

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Michael Holocuast
Yes the signal is then amplified, she's already talked to me is another quest (where a death claw to make friends).
And this leads to the same - on top of the world. Maybe the marker would sebagala?
Sergey Graur
OOO, something in the evening I will try

k
krll 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
The claw is not on top of the world :) If you look at the map - to the left of the base rose slightly, the yellow circle should be with the area.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Really helped around rose's body Medigan (although not otobrazhaetsya marker).

But again Boca now need to gain the trust of ROSE markers again on all three floors!

What to do next?

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.20

Tried to unsubscribe about a quest with Evan in tech support to the gazebo. Maybe something will.

G
GenoX 05.01.20

lmperatorPC
What's wrong with him? You have it was dead ospanica? At me too such was, I was just perezalil on another server and he was alive.

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.20

GenoX
I have 10 reconnecting - it's always dead.

Z
ZeuS174 05.01.20

Did not understand where to take this luminous resin to Gracenote the trunk of the robot.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

ZeuS174
Grows on trees - but only 2 times were collected. SPS said that it is necessary for the quest, and I have the soup she cooked.

The people who will tell you what to do to gain the confidence of rose? Markers do not exist!