3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 05.01.20 04:17 pm

How to enable Directx 12? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Config:
Windows 10 Enterprise 64.bit
Intel Core i7-5820K 4000.MHz
ASUS X99-A / USB 3.1
Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2666.MHz 16GB Kit
Crucial SSD MX200 (250GB)
GIGABYTE GeForce G1 GAMING GTX 1080

Maybe I'm the principle does not understand it Windows 10 ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

And for some reason, GeForce Experience says that it is included below the screenshot.
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
AtomaTb 05.01.20

Gefor_сик
But roll back the nonsense firewood fresh

L
LakerSC 05.01.20

AtomaTb
Well, what happened? I have the same problem, rolled back the wood to 411, option dx12 active, but after starting the game gives an error with a bunch of doodles instead of letters. Help me, good people.

G
Gefor_sik 05.01.20

LakerSC
Some of this error climbs once or often, it is difficult to say of what is and what is the reason, most likely either wood or directX 12(in the game), try on the 11th to start, if you appear again it means the wood if not then directX 12 if this does not work then you can certainly install wood 399.24(timed to the release of this game) And I recommend reading this thread on the drivers (https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/417-01-whql-clean-version.421390/)
The win win 7x64 build, the game runs but not OK, no sound and terrible lag on directx 11 of course, that the pirates from different collectors that license with the latest patch. The wood didn't help that on old that on the new the same problem.
I think the problem is in the game, although many who complain about the wood 400. + dedicated to the release of the rtx cards.
If you use programs like MSI Afterburner, you can try to disable and to update directX not online update! (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109) unpack into a convenient place and run DXSETUP.exe