3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 05.01.20 04:17 pm

Protection Denovo (X4: Foundations)

Who knows whether to stand for the protection of Denovo ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 05.01.20

Raxm
License darmowy bucks worth, and Egosoft company poor, and a community of fans kosmosimov albeit stable, but not very big. Sense to give part of income on the side, if the majority of fans sooner or later will take litsuhu? The more that promise a return to basics. no doubtful experiments.

m
maxpayen 05.01.20

I think not. they never put it on their games.

E
Eclair_93 05.01.20

Raxm
99% no. They have pre-orders already, all is well, how many more will buy it after reviews.

a
airstorm 05.01.20

Raxm
It is extremely unlikely. Studio Egosoft is small and poor, and germuska, as correctly noted by Victor Dukoff, well worth it. It typically put large, snickering Studio.

D
DreaD PaiN 05.01.20

airstorm
Sure, out on BF5 for example, which is without DRM no one gave up!

T
Tdante 05.01.20

Not denovo.
I'm more worried about whether they will make the game quite interesting. If during the X3 could still just in the sandbox to build commercial-military Empire, and it was fun, now those days are gone, this is not enough. We now need a plot structure and achievements, the objectives of any global. Already there is some shame there's no online component, at least in the form of the arena... I Hope that they understand it.

E
Eclair_93 05.01.20

Tdante wrote:
now those days are gone, this is not enough
With the new features of this more as enough!

L
Lertus 05.01.20

Without Denovi many games much faster pay off and sell better.

A
Anna Bogdanova 05.01.20

Lertus
do you just want to put it rather on the torrent so you could get for free campaign . But for such legendary games cents do not mind .

L
Lertus 05.01.20

Anna Bogdanova
To begin with, YOU absolutely do not know my wishes on this occasion.
But the wish to give voice - try sentences start with capital letters, to place commas, and dictionary to use (if you want).

P
Prohibitor 05.01.20

Victor Dukoff
Look at Wikipedia, how many left novamov ponakupili of denovo for their craft.

T
TIMetal 05.01.20

From infa about the lack of protection denovo in X4? I have not heard anywhere about it, and to assert that the company is small and they have no money to protect all bullshit..as said above, the protection denovo now buying not only for AAA games. And the fact that Egosoft didn't put protection on their previous games because they had no other games after appearing Denovo)
Myself believe that, Yes, the protection will not be as the fan base of the game is quite loyal, he took the X3 in bearded times are still on the disk and X Rebirth at a discount and the price is lower than the X4 have any new games in the TOP trims.

R
Raxm 05.01.20

well, good tady, waiting 30 number

S
Sergey Karpunkov 05.01.20

In Rebirth online time 5 hours for all the time. And it's only because I tested how it after the patch. So guys have to remain.

E
Einar37 05.01.20

Wow, I'll buy, most importantly the price does not bite. I hope they realized the error of the third part.