3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playpool 05.01.20 04:17 pm

Error code 1066 (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Good day to read. Multiplayer Star wars Battlefront 2 when trying to log on says could Not find your game, check out the search settings, etc., etc. then says error code 1066. I know this topic is here, and a few times, but none present a clear answer, all possible ways are already tried, already decided neznaya what to do ask question here. I hope at least some information, Thank you.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MakeHtosh 05.01.20

Skyscrew
Hi last topic was mine I wrote to support and there I gave a bunch of options for the computer,in order for the game to start.I helped only reinstalling Windows on a fresh

P
Playpool 05.01.20

MakeHtosh
Thank you for the information. But while I'm probably not going to reinstall Windows, just have it me to and from customized for me, more recently, the updates were installed. Even I do not know.

P
Playpool 05.01.20

For everyone who is experiencing this error, try to delete the Patch folder, then click through the Origin to update the game, then multiplayer will work, I don't know how, but I was helped by this option. I advised him on EA ANSWERS HQ.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 05.01.20

Skyscrew
I also helped this way

S
Student-9606 05.01.20

Skyscrew
where is this folder patch is?

P
Playpool 05.01.20

Student-9606
in the game folder where the actual exe file. I have so Z:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II

S
Student-9606 05.01.20

Networkoutlaw
ATP (just asked if I have a will appear)

P
Playpool 05.01.20

Student-9606
and clear, well done, as they say forewarned is forearmed.

L
Lord Vivec 05.01.20

The same bullshit: ass was burning so that he could do the engine tie-fighter. Because the game is actually better than the first part. Anyway, the gameplay is well-corrected, single - interesting. But not running the cartoon in the game about the cartoon: it's something with something (sic!).

Skyscrew
ATP, the Council helped)

p
pechenkii 05.01.20

Skyscrew
After the updates I advise you to run the recovery. Helped me)