3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Poma3oH 05.01.20 04:18 pm

What is the difference in levels card perks? (Fallout 76)

What is the difference of level cards?? All indicators are the same , so why should they have done already in three versions? For example there is a Shooter Of Shotguns, but there is a Master Marksman Shotguns. The percentages are the same everywhere. What's the point ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Join issue.
Here probably it is necessary to learn that perk and see how much this affects the damage.

P
Poma3oH 05.01.20

Well, it's nonsense, if really affected. Everywhere writes the percentage of one and the same. As a person should tell the difference...

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20

I got the following perks for every three levels but on a carbine. Each of the three cards on three levels I gained 60 percent DPS from rifles. 1 3 perk LVL 20 percent + second perk 3 ur 20проц + 3 PERC 20 percent. A total of 60 percent of DPS from rifles advanced. It works.

P
Poma3oH 05.01.20

It really works?? How do you figured?

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Poma3oH wrote:
Everywhere writes the percentage of one and the same
so for example if you take the perk reducing the weight of weapons, armor, or hawk, in the PIP-boy will be shown weight loss. They think the same and will work damage. (although not tested)
PeroAlxp wrote:
It works.
Is it real? What damage the rifle now? At what LVL? What says the damage with a perk or without?
Check it! Important!
And why up to 9 perks on a carbine?

E
EmFor 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Why are the 9 perks on a carbine? - To increase DPS. This is your captain.
Maximum pumped a Hunting rifle with a perk:

Without perks:

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Senko
EmFor wrote:
Why are the 9 perks on a carbine? - To increase DPS. This is your captain.
Well, I like it boring with one weapon to run. I have at least 3 melee (glove), medium (shotgun) and far (musket, crossbow and rifle with lever shutter) - each for a particular situation.

E
EmFor 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
The question was not about what you're interested in running. Asked why three different perks on a carbine to get the answer.
If a little poraskinut brains, it becomes clear that both Shotguns, Rifles and melee (there are two different branches of the perks by the way) in the top not to pump.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

EmFor wrote:
If a little poraskinut brains, it becomes clear that both Shotguns, Rifles and melee (there are two different branches of the perks by the way) in the top not to pump.
And who said that all you need to swing in the top? I got damage on the carbines, weight and damage for shotguns - now realized that pumping was useless, and I spent more than interesting perks (which are now somewhere at 60m lvle change can).
Dogs speak personally about the pumping and do not blame anyone.

c
callmegod 05.01.20

You need to take all three cards to the skill of hacking and the hacker was 3. Need it in the slots to insert all 3 cards. But the best 2 for 1 hacking and hacker to leave. When you need to be LVL 3 hacking, simply insert the third card, and then again replaced by combat.

r
ripvango 05.01.20

EmFor
You can specify - so the difference in 60 damage if it's pumped all three branches of the perks?

E
EmFor 05.01.20

ripvango
The difference is 60%, if prokachanny all three perk, three stars, Yes.