3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2dspace 05.01.20 04:18 pm

Projector for gaming, which is better monitor or projector?

Hello all! want to know how people relate to the games through a projector on a PC or console? I have a choice whether to buy yourself a Good Monique or projector, but the topic is not necessarily stupid for tips buy it - buy it. Maybe someone is using them for watching movies for example and can tell about the impressions. The average projector is -700- $ 900 with a resolution of about 1600 x 1200, so is it worth to buy a for example a 24 monitor or proektivnoe image will not yield to him? In General what are the pros and cons of this comparison! Waiting for your comments!
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
M Schumacher 05.01.20

2dspace
I would like a projector all MIA Monica. But a GOOD projector will cost 70000r . And those that on the 16th it's all mediocre.

The cons are clear - the need for darkness , + neulasta real people Because you need a distance of at least 3metra to the wall. So you have to sit on the couch and some guy using a keyboard and mouse..

N
New_Boez 05.01.20

take a 30 inch monitor! 1920*1080 ))) of course if you're a fan of movies)))))))
and I have seen projectors for 30,000 rubles in action not really to be honest ((((

2dspace 05.01.20

Yes, I know, but why for example the image is larger than 2x2 meters, then a cinema, and I think 2x2 would be good and"not so much, I don't think the projector for $ 5000 will be much better color reproduction, I do not understand this point, but I think the main characteristics is issued razreshenie and size under it, c compatibility won't be a problem because all projectors in the year 2003 and have D-sub or etc In that case what I want to know how the image looks on average, or even low-budget projector? Is it worth it?

N
New_Boez 05.01.20

I saw budget on the projector image!!!! neochen (((((
take monitor full al di !!! can't go wrong!

2dspace 05.01.20

30 monitor costs 1500 $, but somehow it does not stick I think he still let better color and brightness is worse, razve that bad image through the projector?
To Schumacher, you can put a table in front of him at a distance from the wall, and the vision will remain and the brain will not get tired to look like on the monitor, and feeling like at night sit in a closed room Bered great picture and play Horror type dead space or cryostasis, I'm not that high when on the wall you and as you go down? but if using box 360 or PS3 to play? there is a problem with clave all will disappear, although for me it would be no problem, right dark room well - curtained and the curtains are gone!!!!!

2dspace 05.01.20

I can fork over Monique's only $ 1,000, it turns on a 30 monitor is not enough, and 24 but do not rush it will be for the complete impressions of the games or movies, I just like schA yuzayu 19 Monique and that is not very impressive so I'm increasing 10 (inches) will give me the necessary portion of buzz??

2dspace 05.01.20

thanks for the comments anyway!!

M
M Schumacher 05.01.20

just bear in mind that if you take Monique or projector with a resolution of 1920x1200 it will seriously increase the load on the graphics card. In comparison with the 19* fps will drop to 2 times. So you need a normal none type HD4870 - GTX260 .

s
sneg_tir 05.01.20

- to the projector - changing the lamp after the development of this resource hours. And it usually costs money and is not very small.

2dspace 05.01.20

Lamp? I wonder how many hours of accumulated time on average it will have to change if quite often, it is not in my taste to do it!

s
sneg_tir 05.01.20

to change no way guarantee a sissy. Current in service. Usually the lamp is 2-2,5 thousand hours, on the image output from the projector will deteriorate. Well, if you use 10 hours a day, it turns out 200 days. The result - the lamp will come a paragraph in about a year, maybe a little earlier. Previously, the cost of bulb was 1/3 the cost of the projector. We can now already cheaper, I can not say exactly.

Y
Ya Betmen 05.01.20

I here tozh thought about buying pectora. But the budget, so in the evening movies to see Yes games to try on this screen.

J
Jensen 05.01.20

Play games using full HD projector on 106" screen from a distance of 2.5 m. I have to Say that experience is just incredible. Monitor even on the sidelines were not. Feeling the floor they can't run), a window into another world. But if cool special effects in the game, as many goosebumps.
The lamp will last for 2 years , if every day for 8 hours to play. However it depends on the projector. Response time matrix is ideal in DLP projectors. No lubrication and artifacts which is important for games.
The only thing that you need to play in complete darkness and still there are some nuances with the installation of the projector.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.20

cheaper and easier TV
a good projector 30 to a large TV similar
the picture quality of a projector depends on many factors and he needed not the white glencove field. and to buy the projector and that the image was smaller than in human growth - meaning not see

f
fominol1981 05.01.20

2dspace
Hello, for gaming I would recommend this projector http://www.ctccapital.ru/catalog/projectors/home-theater-projectors/Proektory-dlya-domashnego-kinoteatra_100003052.html
Why is this, because most people think that DLP projectors flicker, although I didn't notice. Perhaps this particular vision.

C
ColdJo 05.01.20

I have a video projector Fibo-FB950, watch movies and play. Very comfortable, super resolution, very bright. By the way I use without a screen, wall light and smooth, and all is perfectly visible. In my opinion, with a projector better than a TV. Suggest!

l
logovos 05.01.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
a good projector 30 to a large TV similar
this budget can be simple and good projector to buy ( https://www.delight2000.com/equipment/proektory/ see the first page above)

A
Ayke 05.01.20

I would like a portable projector that's always with him could be taken if necessary. That's the thing!

l
logovos 05.01.20

Any particular model you want, or a mini projector at all?