3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 05.01.20 04:19 pm

The nuances of performance (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

7400 I5 3.4 GHz,
8 GB of RAM,
GTX 1060 6 GB, the video driver is the latest, under the number 416,dated Nov.
1920x1080. Directx 12,graphics Settings medium-high, all stray to RTX disabled PureHair medium, antialiasing is off.The average result in the benchmark turned out to 54 fps. Without the benchmark,while playing an average of 50-60 fps, sometimes 60 fps stable. But sometimes the strap can be lowered to 45-48 fps in certain places of course. Did not seem critical, but in General, this pattern is not satisfied. Schedule praimtaim uneven at 60 fps, likely MicroProse. In addition, sometimes natykaetsya sound,although problems with the video not nablyudaetsya. Here's what I think:
1) Weak CPU because 4 cores at a frequency of 3.4 is already not so hot for the end of 2018.Just Where the percents are loaded under again and proishodyat jumps to 45-48 fps.Basically this is where a lot of NPC. Well, you know.
2) not Enough RAM.In the stated recommended requirements the amount of operatives is 16 GB. The monitoring showed that the game uses 6GB with a small 8 and 10-11 GB of paging file. Here I am not special.
3) the Video so it is mostly loaded 90-99%, the core operates at frequencies 1810-1823 MHz. VRAM usage is about 4 GB with a small.
4) I Think maybe the video driver is not optimized for the game? I noticed that older games on new wood are of the same gaps in the stability of Fps.
5) and finally optimization. Technical and vizuelna respect, the game stepped not far from its predecessor. Moreover, the previous part was on my PC, is stable 60 fps.

What do you think and what advice would you give? Please don't ignore. And tell us on what version of the drivers took the game. In order so to speak to experiment with performance.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.01.20

RAM obviously need another 8 gigs to add.
With maximum textures 6 gigs of VRAM in some moments can stupidly be missed,although this is especially true for DX11,the game is generally under it is very bad optimized for DX12 such problems almost none.

InboxM wrote:
And finally optimization. Technical and vizuelna respect, the game stepped not far from its predecessor. Moreover, the previous part was on my PC, is stable 60 fps.
More shangula ago in terms of graphics and in terms of optimization,especially under DX11,the previous two parts actually worked fine on DX11.

S
ScorpionMK9 05.01.20

The game has no RTX

I
InboxM 05.01.20

saa0891
Well, if the game is not optimized, which we can go about 16 GB of RAM?

s
saa0891 05.01.20

InboxM wrote:
Well, if the game is not optimized, which we can go about 16 GB of RAM?
Very simple,16 gigs will be enough for almost all games,even if they are not optimized,I'll have a bottleneck.

S
ScorpionMK9 05.01.20

InboxM
I have 8GB of operatives, and the game eats up about 5GB operatives at the absolute maximum speed

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.01.20

InboxM
of course you have eats up 5GB operatives because the rest eat the wind and the fact that I have very little memory of 8GB buying it doesn't cost much compared to other iron... Percent is also as weak as me, it is a bottleneck if you play normally and reveal the card he's next to replace six nuclear Intel ay 7

I
InboxM 05.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Processor standards reveals the map,other games go without problems. New Far Cry 5

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.01.20

InboxM
watching some games, for example bf 1 and bf 5 especially will podpisivat...

I
InboxM 05.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Don't play online. Batllefield 1 tried, calm was on high settings at Full HD in 60 fps. In most of the games played comfortable. Razzle crafts that Ubisoft did not reach the stable at 60 fps.
Recent game development is not far away in technical and visual terms, and optimization in degradiruiut. Live example of this game Ubisoft.
But we leave the topic.
What version of the driver played in the Shadow of the Tomb Raider?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.01.20

InboxM
Batllefield 1 calm was... ) I also first went, and then where that year came the patches and the game began to lag freesite to laterite... Shadow of the Tomb Raider has not yet passed just started and even pirates, and don't even know wakes you desire to pass, the version of fire wood 416.94, I doubt that the driver than help when the lack of RAM may be the Wise Memory Optimizer will help with the setting at auto the purification of memory at a certain filling, me Battlefield 1 helped when it was 8Gb of operatives that really every half hour was a frieze seven seconds ) http://www.playground.ru/files/battlefield_1_memory_optimizer-138101/

N
Nohchik1ant 05.01.20

InboxM
I agree with the first commenter, not enough RAM, the game was turning from the beginning to the end of the maximum what is in the game settings, never the game is not talagala, I was in awe of optimusone games. Like indicators of my computer is not so far removed from yours.

I
InboxM 05.01.20

Nohchik1ant
Really, it is.Once you have more RAM. But still little to be believed that operatives do not have enough.