3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 05.01.20 04:19 pm

How to deal with the grainy images in the game? (Far Cry 5)

I've got a wicked grainy image. Just not enjoyable to play. There is nothing better not figured out how in the settings to raise the resolution Scale, by default I was 1, I raised to 1.8, did not continue for the slider used memory flushed. In consequence of this I lost in fps, the game began to issue 30-35, but it appeared smooth when you move the mouse. Below are screenshots of all my settings.
Maybe something else you can include to the game got a definition?

Spoiler
Play:
QuadCore Intel Core i5-3550, 3500 MHz (35 x 100)
Asus P8H77-V LE (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
16331 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (6 GB)
System on SSD, game on thin (obnovlennom) HDD

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeClore 05.01.20

the resolution scale down to 1.0

D
DeClore 05.01.20

and water on ultra can supply with your system)

M
Mehabr 05.01.20

Egor Ermolaev
You do not carefully read my topic? I on the contrary it helped in the fight with grit. If lower , the resolution Scale get out the grain

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.01.20

Mehabr
What I have not seen in this game grit never, that's just smoothing especially TAA gives a hard soap can be a problem, I play without antialiasing in almost all games. Try the graphics settings to change from the lowest to the highest with the restart of the game can find the right option.

D
DeClore 05.01.20

you have in other games have such problems? maybe with Monica problems?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 05.01.20

Where is the screen grainy image?

Spoiler

M
Mehabr 05.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
the trick is that in the screenshots grit not visible( I'm thinking of some of the overlays Shalit. For typed them a lot, the overlay uplay, steam, GeForce Experience interesting can be considered an overlay, plus the program PlayClaw to record video and screenshots, like Fraps

M
Mehabr 05.01.20

Egor Ermolaev
No, in other games everything is fine. I found a similar topic about Far Cry Primal, and there, too, many were surprised that they had no such...
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_primal/tech/esli_kto_znaet_podskazhite_kak_otklyuchit_zernistost_ekrana-896019/