3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 05.01.20 04:19 pm

E-25 (World of Tanks)

E25pix.PlayGround.ru
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rainbow_user 05.01.20

Departure modified Hetzer. Maybe the dynamics would be better.
It is at what lvl, you know? Maybe I'll buy.

M
Metal Messiah 05.01.20

The turret will deliver a lot of trouble. The forehead is not such a good angle as the Hetzer.

R
Rainbow_user 05.01.20

Could not resist and bought this unit. But, hell, Rand decided that I need to pull kolobanova with the first fights, because he always pushes me to the team of reindeer... I have no words. The allies are fading faster than shooting my turtle. Already 4 times I was left alone against 5-7 opponents. Of course, without a skilled crew, not yet accustomed to the tank, I'm going to the hangar with a couple of thousand damage. Very disappointing.

But the E-25. The car is sooo fun. Really fast, invisible, with accurate and rapid-firing gun. Although there is a 75 mm gun, so write in opponents. It's not even a PT, this is something very unusual. LT without a tower, like a Christmas Tree, but with a better gun and make it not Shine. I already knew the third fight, when the Live Oaks in the second minute stood under the base of the enemy and tortured out of her by the bridge.

To the tank, to bend, you will need to get used to and understand it.

Metal Messiah
And then the turret? The whole tank out of cardboard. Although for some reason I sometimes catch no penetration in the gun mantlet, though she's not very fat. Paradox.

M
Metal Messiah 05.01.20

Rainbow_user
Silhouette. Although, not so much...

R
Rainbow_user 05.01.20

Who said that PT needs to shoot at alien glow?

pix.PlayGround.ru

E25 is a blast. Now, after hundreds of fights, I am fully satisfied of the correctness of my purchase. Maybe SU-122-44 would be easier to manage, but the bug has crazy potential, which should be able to disclose. Recently regularly went masonstva, and against eights.

And Yes, as I said, the E25 can repel projectiles. It and bounce, and the mantlet with the catch.

G
Gremlet 05.01.20

Rainbow_user
But my friend chose SU. And I'm thinking, because 25 is harder then solo play.

v
valera.klim 05.01.20