3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jax baron 05.01.20 04:19 pm

Save after converting (Far Cry 5)

Pliz give who would not be save from Kago managed to convert I got half does not accept the infection and all
17 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 05.01.20

Meanwhile I have

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.20

jax baron
Uh.... Can you explain for those who in the tank, what, where and why to convert ???

j
jax baron 05.01.20

SwedovSandr
Well sohraneniya cpy on codex we need to convert to do have files to write well, I ordered and the game is not to see new creates I just want a save game after the envelope at Kago game

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.20

jax baron
A simple sohranyalki not go, what?? Myself WHY you need conversion? That old sohranyalki were loaded on a new version of the game? Or, why?

j
jax baron 05.01.20

SwedovSandr
Yes the old don't go there codex che prescribed well example: before sohraneniya file 2.save now 0x2.save well saves old cards without an envelope will not work, and the envelope is necessary that old saves worked

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.20

jax baron
Ahh.. you have litsenzionka... I see... so, download pirates and all things ;)

j
jax baron 05.01.20

SwedovSandr
I have pirates not just

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.20

jax baron
Wait'll check the new sohranyalki on your pirates..........

j
jax baron 05.01.20

SwedovSandr
So styrie new

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.20

jax baron
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_5_sohranenie_savegame_igra_projdena_na_30_50_70_99_100-83052/
These are going like clockwork... version of the game 1.2.0.

j
jax baron 05.01.20

SwedovSandr
I understand what you are going but the conversion does not pass th is not already doing on the Internet watching do like writing but I'm lucky the guys are not working OK wait saves

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.20

jax baron
I think it will be easier to download an earlier version of the game and not steamed.
But, it's your business... good Luck

t
tophacker 05.01.20

Who knows when the map editor on a new version of crack?

V
Vyxyxol 05.01.20

jax baron
Profile name changed from default to another CPY?
Propisivat your profile name in the CODEX.ini (lies in a root folder of the game), the group SaveConverter, then ProfileName. The result accomplish your goal. New saves created by the game don't forget to remove.

j
jax baron 05.01.20

Muskrat
All have already tried zahranici stupid not to see new writing, and Yes when at the time he played when there was a break-cpy, the name did not minal

j
jax baron 05.01.20

Damn I'm che, I remembered when their time playing was the story, and 100% saves another rocked and there name was not known well the save game I understand but why the other saves don't convert they the name did not change also?

j
jax baron 05.01.20

If th I all any save game need the main thing was that the plot was complete and files were not 2.save and sav 0x2