3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Che_Gue 05.01.20 04:20 pm

Kitaki! (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Only in hardcore mode, the Bomb chitak with RIN all the killed and disappeared!!!
Pindetse!!!!
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 05.01.20

If you can play it does not mean that he chitak

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

Where's the surprise?With them not fighting too much,the chaos.

C
Che_Gue 05.01.20

RadM0nd
On the replay of the last kill all to see as he searched the walls and killed.

v
vitolive 05.01.20

CITACI ? on the PS4 - no, not heard about such

i
iK1nDer 05.01.20

you still do wait, it's hard, a couple of rounds and ready, now a week passes, crosses and Procida (grenades and Tomahawks) will find and through the floor of the map you will die, all of the parts so it was on hard

J
JolyMau5 05.01.20

Never such was and here again

Also news to me

P
Pastyr 05.01.20

So what, you remove the game?

D
Deamon13666 05.01.20

There is a special cut in which RIN and the whole team on the replay don't show what you were highlighted in red.

a
alexzet3 05.01.20

in Kolda there are citaci??and not fight with them??Yes cannot be!!!There is never such was not!!!!............

B
BomberBro 05.01.20

alexzet3
Don't know 3 of my friends took the game on PC this year and no one swore off citatah with spanname and perestrel on EU servers meet .
Personally on the stream can see how our çelik 82 carries for 6 PC version , I think he and his would citacita called , while clearly no one was seen , and know the proximity bans are cruel

a
alexzet3 05.01.20

BomberBro
I met them in the crowd!and killed is one thing,but cross through 3 walls-more!
and publishers Kadogawa-pohren complaints
banyat units

C
Cheburashka 05.01.20

In a game like code not a priori be chitakov )))))))

C
Che_Gue 05.01.20

eSF - the whole clan chitakov. They just use the cheats wisely not to palitsya. Watch them sometime.

E
Evil Raven 05.01.20

My friend playing with cheats and I especially don't hear your new ACC, because he knows that I throw the report. So grieve you, cheaters have always been.

c
chuba_73 05.01.20

Evil Raven
you may think your report that will decide and after vac ( or whatever they have for anti-cheat if there is one ) from his banned and report without you distribute only a little help - bezpalevno to play with cheats is not possible, players with experience will still determine so tell your friend, tell him not hiding

S
SergeyKorolev 05.01.20

Citaci in a shooter on the PC? never such was and here again.

I
Int0xicate 05.01.20

The eternal theme. Normal players play, and noobs whine about chitakov. Be able to evaluate players and not to whine every time you die:
SpoilerAAH, CITAR, you Minh killed and I'm the most cool Horak m world, I'm a great gamer!11 banned it, Patamushta Minh горит11адын!!!So so are always bombing about cheating.

E
Evil Raven 05.01.20

Int0xicate
I guess I PABHA also Nuba and therefore to ban a few million players

Well, you che, of course chitakov no, it's all we think

I
Int0xicate 05.01.20

Evil Raven
I'm not saying that they are not! I'm talking about what most players think kitakami those with which they are not. They just underestimate other players. In other words, people subconsciously do not want to accept the fact that someone plays better than him. He either uses or it's a bad server, game, ping, etc., but not he!
Just because these people are verbiage, they didn't put a candle when the X-player bent of the public. Where the confidence that he chitak? From their painful conceit that they are the best of its kind.

l
luckyseven 05.01.20

Yes or no? I am now in the network card and chase really can not understand sometimes,I'm stupid dude with the gun forward and shoot prefom. Jump out at me with his fire.
I am the crab in this kind of shooters,I'm a gun no one can shoot,and what things are suspicious.
Or I do it?