3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20 04:20 pm

Not activated new addition! (For Honor)

two months ago untied the accounts yupley steam and bought the game the incentive for all worked who bought DLS and asks him to buy yupley say no! the incentive for all purchased don't know how to re-link the checkbox in the settings does not help!
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
It's all over. Need to return DLS.
If only the game on yupley. DLS need to buy in Yupley. And in turn steam. So all through steam

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

MadONYX
bought the game the incentive is the season pass I bought the incentive was activated in yupley link accounts recently untied today bought marching fair but of content the game has no yupley not asking for a DLS link is returned to is there any way without buying new games to link accounts?

M
MadONYX 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
Is. Method. But I don't remember how. You need to climb in the settings, or look on YouTube

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

MadONYX
in any settings!?

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Tech support tried to write? The incentive or uple?

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

<Skvizgar
just returned the money!

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
well, could be to buy in the end, after yupley through the game itself, there will be no problems. I have something similar already, only not For Honor and Dragon age Origins.

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

Skvizgar
in uplai the game $ 5 more expensive than the incentive !

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
uh what? I don't know how is it in dollars, but the price of Marching fire edition, that is the game itself and the Supplement together that the incentive that yplea 1139 rubles.

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

Skvizgar
can't throw a screen but the price yupley 20.09 EUR steam 16.20 USD
and that's with the discount without it yupley 29.99 EUR steam 24.16 dollars

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
you don't live in Russia?

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

Skvizgar
no. Georgia

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
well, I don't know. In Russia, the prices in Jublee is usually lower on this game. For example, the starter edition costs 179 rubles, and the incentive 400

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

Skvizgar
very crap DLS new Persian is already open and stupidly arcade bombing! I was lucky for 4 minutes
p s I have created two new accounts one yupley other steam bought with edition DLS played 116 minutes thought, well nafig returned the money.

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
so you the game itself in General has not gone?

H
Hulk Crsiston 05.01.20

Skvizgar
the game I'm talking about the content of DLS said just wanted to check is it worth it ? as it turned out no!

S
Skvizgar 05.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
well, in fact nothing but arcade the Supplement does not. New heroes without buying the extras you can buy as you know.