3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koks_777 05.01.20 04:21 pm

Departure to one and the same playing time (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Please help! Got.... just no words!
Walked to the middle of the game is about (the quest, the die is cast), there were no problems. And suddenly the game started to fly at 6:30 of game time. As soon as the needle reaches 6:30 - all Hello desktop, without error messages. That only did not try: changed the location this time, went to bed, did move auto on the map so to be on the road between 6 and 7 a.m., lowered the graphics to low, have cleaned/deleted the save start the game, reinstalled the game, rolled back the patch for three days of game time ago and did other quests. But pass the 3 days I rolled a 6:30 flight again. The search for the answer on the Internet gave nothing.
Percents i7 4770
8 GB RAM
video card 1070ti
Windows 10
Game Steam

Can someone faced with such problem? I do not want to be back, and there is no guarantee that it will not happen again at new passage.
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 05.01.20

mods or cheats yuzaesh?

K
Koks_777 05.01.20

no, never put

B
Bupycop 05.01.20

Кокс_777
Well, maybe in some quest triggers the script and krašit the game. Maybe a meeting with someone, and you do not show up or something, try to execute before banging 6:30.

V
VETER15 05.01.20

Кокс_777
try to download the save from the Internet on this quest
show screenshots of inventory, there may be suspicious stolen from another quest to be.

S
Salfus 05.01.20

some event is suitable for quests at this time, maybe meeting someone will likely have to replay part of the scene from an earlier save just need to understand meeting someone or something had to happen

A
A B 05.01.20

You can try to load the save game and watch will be at 6: 30

K
Koks_777 05.01.20

OK. conduct experiments:
- look at the inventory tab quest items - can really something there that affects the crash
- download third-party save and see what happens
- download your earlier save and do all the quests except the storyline by the time of the crash

if you will help accomplish your goal.

F
FaNat1k002 05.01.20

MB fixed already in patch 1.7.2, if not to try not to take the quests from Bernard and Wojtek helped me.