3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P.G. Viper 05.01.20 04:22 pm

Find car (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

If you have a UTB auto (screenshots below) that give a link to the Google drive
If you are not hard
Screenshots

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.20

back to the future?conductive in PM will throw on a cf and cardboard

H
HunterCavalry 05.01.20

This Dodge Charger of the 8th fast and Furious. I searched now a little bit, but this version is not found. Maybe you can do it if you really need it.

P
P.G. Viper 05.01.20

if you are interested in a channel that is here name
ASSAIBRE

M
M5SG0C 05.01.20

Hi ??. And you wouldn't it be easier to watch this video ?, and look in his description? I mean, the same way you took those screenshots.

M
M5SG0C 05.01.20

HunterCavalry
And why do you immediately came up with the idea of Afterburner? Accelerator starred in many American films and to fast Furious.

P
P.G. Viper 05.01.20

Is fast and furious

P
P.G. Viper 05.01.20

M5SG0C
I know but my VC is not working

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.20

P. G. Viper
it http://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_most_wanted_2005_dodge_charger_rt_daytona_1969-88932/

P
P.G. Viper 05.01.20

it's not
Fast and furious 8 was released in 2017 and mod 2015

H
HunterCavalry 05.01.20

M5SG0C
Because this Charger looks exactly as in the 8th Afterburner (roughly in the same kit). And I don't remember in some movie was exactly the same. I'm not stupid, and I know I Charger known car in the States, one might even say cult, but exactly the same, I have never seen.
And before you try to be clever and say look in the description under the video, could myself to start to do this (the screenshot shows the name) and make sure that neither the description nor the comments about that car.