3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qubretes 16.09.19 02:27 pm

Version games with auto play messages (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

What version of the game voice messages themselves are monitored during a drive, i.e. I can't get every time the message box? Or how to do it yourself right?
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 16.09.19

Qubretes
It seems that in the latest version, if I remember correctly

S
Slashur 1998 16.09.19

Black Edition

e
exik 16.09.19

Qubretes
our Krivorukov repoquery are unable basically it is fine to implement, if only for inglish. Installation from a mechanic, and during installation choose English and the game interface, and you will have happiness, he used to spit that shit

V
Vova Tarhov 16.09.19

P
P.G. Viper 16.09.19

Vova Tarkhov
And where to take it?

V
Vova Tarhov 16.09.19

MW Patch 1.4 by inside

V
Vova Tarhov 16.09.19

I cheat about patchy

Q
Qubretes 16.09.19

exik
thank you, and then it will be possible to Russify?

e
exik 16.09.19

Qubretes
not tried since childhood to play in eng, I think everything is clear even without the text in this game)

V
V5Vitality 16.09.19

On a regular license 1.3 without crack all well played, the message is not popping up.
Just mount an image with the game in daemon tools\alcohol 120 and play

Q
Qubretes 16.09.19

exik
not at all). Without knowledge of English such immersion in the game will not be - talks the cops messages on the phone

e
exik 16.09.19

Qubretes
I have too much played, the immersion of the radio and can not be)) I speedrail earlier her very much. After all speedruns, lost the meaning of games to play, no fun, the fun just to tick that the game is over and all...

Q
Qubretes 16.09.19

exik
and I mean used to play in Russian when I speedrail? Well, I have something about myself, about those who are not so much played, I have not yet seen enough of the talks of the cops sometimes like to come across a new phrase, well, it's a little bit Yes, help in the chase sometimes

I tried the version from the mechanic, and licensed, and that the window with the voice message still appears. Only in the beginning of the game when the message about the oil, it was playing without a window, because the messages are not yet available. But to me it does not matter, I thought throughout the game will be.
If anyone knows of such a mod or how to do it, please let

N
Nikinale 25.10.20

I don't know if the topic is relevant or not...
I kind of found a work game, there are no messages in the beginning, as it should be, and at the beginning of the career only texting were, which is also the way it should be, as far as I remember ...
Doesn't even fly out at the gas stations, although it may be because I have a change of camera?)
In general, I will pass and watch, then I will unsubscion ...

Q
Qubretes 25.10.20

Nikinale
As far as I have studied this issue (and I have tried several versions, tried and English license, searched on youtube summers), such a version simply does not exist. So the topic is relevant only if someone finds a way to turn on the playback of voice messages as soon as they come, without the appearance of the window and suspension of the game, i.e. as it is done in the initial races and in the final chase.
At the gas stations departure is like only in the version from Softclub, the original should not be.

J
Jager242 25.10.20

is there a link to this version?

.Chiken 25.10.20

Jager242
Even if there is, it is forbidden to throw it here xD

A
Andrey Konvisar 09.05.21

Jager242
look for repack by ivandubskoj

S
Sergey Samoilov_2 24.05.21

Andrey Konvisar
Can you say that in this repack you can choose the eng and rus versions? It's just that I need the eng version, but I don't know if there is a choice of language in the repack.

F
FallenGhost 24.05.21

Sergey Samoilov_2
Sergey Samoilov_2 wrote:
Can you say that in this repack you can choose the eng and rus versions?
Judging by the description - no:

But the release is based on English NoDVD:

And in the comments they write that messages are played automatically in this repack: