3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 05.01.20 04:26 pm

The poster with the missing Princess (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In Van Horn Trading Post picked up the poster with the wanted how remember Princess for her discovery promised$ 100, the signs of the birthmark on his right arm and left cheek, went missing at the age of 5 years. Looking for her every year, that's 12 or 15 years. All that is remembered. It so happened that I put it in the pocket of this poster, and do not know how to get it back. Where though to look?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TolstyiSany 05.01.20

nibler99
In the bag where all of the documents. there is a tab with the wanted posters.

n
nibler99 05.01.20

TolstyiSany
Where cigarette cards, photographs, a treasure map? I have tabs with no posters

A
Apaleon 05.01.20

Where the girl to look for,guys?who ever she was found?in the announcement, no hints there on the spot,just said that she went to visit the States

Y
Yakim 05.01.20

I'm looking for, took this poster dunno when already the story again, and the Princess and apostolical ? in General, it is in the process ?

A
Apaleon 05.01.20

nibler99
In short for the girls.Found the buyer in the same city,where a poster of a doll and chest with her initials on it.But ask him about it is impossible.He has sealed the door and the stairs to the second floor,where not to climb.It is also possible that the girl at the ranch,which sits in the drawer is the missing Princess,but there also do not climb in any way

n
nibler99 05.01.20

Apaleon
And when you point a gun at him?

A
Apaleon 05.01.20

nibler99
There usually appears on the top left icon when you have something learned and can use weapons to beat it out of the seller.In this case, this was not.But you can try

n
nibler99 05.01.20

Apaleon
Yes, that is the way nowhere. I wonder how to get him on the second floor?

A
Apaleon 05.01.20

nibler99
He is a regular buyer)does not the fact that it's on the second floor)MB is the one who found it/stole just sold it to him things for example)Plus he's not worried when you come to the door and asked to move(as usually do those who are hiding something)So I assumed about the girl on the farm,which sits in a locked

n
nibler99 05.01.20

Apaleon
And give the coordinates of the farm, I never met her

Y
Yakim 05.01.20

I also found that chest, if the bar to thump it comes to the bar and tells the story of a girl and there's another hunter who is also looking for this Princess.

A
Apaleon 05.01.20

nibler99
Farm where the first fence in the story poyavlyalsya.I don't remember what it's called

n
nibler99 05.01.20

Yakim
Apaleon
I think someone should give a tip to the buyer, will love under the gun he will open the back door

Y
Yakim 05.01.20

nibler99
I do that at the expense of rear door not sure it there is trash littered and rocky probably couldn't register the script so he raked the pile )

n
nibler99 05.01.20

Yakim
From the inside Yes, but the outer free