3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Admin pustoty 05.01.20 04:26 pm

Where there is a village of goblins? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

After drinking at the mill, the Goblin told where the village is( according to the quest text). There is a map of this location, maybe it is hidden? Like, clambered all... But never found her. It starts with a quiet hysteria will Soon begin to break clavomax... Help!!!)))
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 05.01.20

Admin nether
It opens on the main plot, before it not get.

M
MikelVik13 05.01.20

And if the map is to the East of the capital and near the bridge over the Svir river

A
Admin pustoty 05.01.20

MikelVik13
Bldr! I still scored in the passage, waiting for global update. Bugs too much, and nerves were left a little!)))

N
Nightma[R]e 05.01.20

I'm already in Chapter 5 and the quest is not. What kind of quest will be introduced in the village of goblins and where and how to get it?

s
smerch45alex 05.01.20

And I'm not drunk, and to disperse the goblins. Now I do not know where to look for her at all. All the writing between the river and throw mounds. All to no avail. And the disease progressivey. Although the cultists I was executed. What to do help!!!

v
vnib 28.10.21

I refused to drink with goblins and now there is nothing and there is no save.

Y
Yarikus88 31.05.22

Void admin
You can find out where the goblin village is on the bridge across the Svir. You need to go along the coast to the right without crossing the bridge, where the goblins are trying to wake up the owl, after the scene with them, the location will open.
PS I didn’t drink with goblins at the mill either)