3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20 04:26 pm

Help to understand with a map editor. (Far Cry 5)

The problem is the following: Created a map, everything is as planned, at this stage there were no problems. But faced with them, when he began to settle the map of enemies. Almost all English. The English names of units, work areas - English, the point of animation is also in English. With the units and with zones else can understand, but the point of the animation brought me to a standstill. Can't translate them in any way. And so I wanted to make the map more interesting, that the enemy lived in, not just walked from corner to corner.
Can someone help with the translation?
p.s.
Playing on PS4
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
GenoX 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
Write what you don't understand. I'll try to translate.

t
tophacker 05.01.20

can help, too. and try the translator from Google, the picture do

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

tophacker
tried to translate with Google, it turns out nonsense.
But there's a big list...wait, make screenshots.

t
tophacker 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
I'm your forum busy. while GenoX to treat. I as their capabilities will also help

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

tophacker
GenoX
I need this menu to translate...Scrin long to work, each square separately. here is a list of how to make them...

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

G
GenoX 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
Hits the door.

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

GenoX
the whole list is really great....I can write, but it really takes a lot of time.

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

GenoX
or here, for example: guard relax pistol translator gives me"the guard relaxes a gun - nonsense

t
tophacker 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
(for)knocking on the door

unable to write to the songwriter and to throw me. comp do you have? if not, then notes on your smartphone or Evernote write

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

tophacker
okay, I'll try. Long only it will happen. Thanks for the help. Went to work on correspondence.

t
tophacker 05.01.20

cap_Dreik

I'm in no hurry. if you can and write on the forum or to me (VTY). here I am a rare visitor) and see for yourself how you want to be

G
GenoX 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
Write and hand it to me, or I tophacker. About guard relax pistol, then the NPC (guard) in a particular state (relax) performs a certain action with some object (pistol) and this can be translated as: fighter in a relaxed state takes specific actions with the gun, ie for example the NPC is sitting on a chair and turns the gun in his hand. Such reductions often do developers. You another example (this is purely out of my head): guard alert look around. Translation: the soldier in alarm, looks around.

N
Nomad2040 05.01.20

tophacker
GenoX
I have in the pictures is the album Animation ФК5. Are there screenshots of animations with computer (they're kind of the same with the PS4). There are all the sections and subsections Enemies and Shared.
Only the endings of some of them is not visible, an ellipsis(

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

Nomad2040
Thanks, I will check that!

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

Nomad2040
Dude, your English name, and I just rewrote it...I need a translation.

N
Nomad2040 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
Well, I thought that it would be easier to translate. Not because it is necessary to do a bunch of screenshots on PS

c
cap_Dreik 05.01.20

Nomad2040
I rewrote them in a text editor. But how now to put here a file....

N
Nomad2040 05.01.20

And now, if my phone Google translator, then at like translate. He's like the word itself reads

N
Nomad2040 05.01.20

cap_Dreik
You can archive and send the archive to the files and as I understand it, this is not a theme and doesn't go over.
Option 2: upload to Yandex disk, throw the link here and good people all transferred