3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 16.09.19 02:27 pm

The choice of v cards.29

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
278 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 16.09.19

Matreshe4HiK
Matreshe4HiK wrote:
But as the spread of. guarantee, if it fails, how do I use the warranty in another city?
Mail or courier service to help. Usually don't even need the original documents - and ride up, but better to clarify (this should be written in the warranty card or on the website of the shop where you bought the map). Another thing is that to solve the issues with the store/service center is in another city, he has hemorrhoids and a raffle.
Matreshe4HiK wrote:
He would take without a doubt, there are familiar person, who could test it and send me
And I would have hesitated: 390-s (and indeed a discrete graphics card) for office machines don't normally buy - cost insertions. Even if in the office doing 3D modeling or something where you need such a powerful graphics card, then count how many she has worked.

L
Len4ik00N 16.09.19

Brashnashla
now burns and stinks and Firing out of his pants to get out from his past and, judging by the reviews, they have it pretty well, although certain weeds are at each firm+from marriage nobody is insured.

M
Matreshe4HiK 16.09.19

Len4ik00N
470 already much inferior to the above?

L
Len4ik00N 16.09.19

Matreshe4HiK
If you look in General, all the cards +/- on the same level. As for BF1 and BF5, then you net to help. Here, for example is one site where the test glands in different games on max settings:
Test 5 battle:
Спойлерhttps://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-v-open-beta-test-gpu-cpu
in the first:
Спойлерhttps://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-1-test-gpu
https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-1-vo-imya-tsarya-test-gpu-cpu
With settings they are not particularly bother - put it all on stupidly high, so in real life, you can play around with the settings, you can expect higher fps.

F
Fiend Astaroth 16.09.19

Brashnashla
You're welcome.
Yes, Palit has long ago a good producer. The only thing they bugatchi - DUAL, the dual of ASUS and MSI's armor is strictly to be avoided (you can still gaming from MSI there). In General, all the above explained.

M
Matreshe4HiK 16.09.19

Len4ik00N
Thank you
Well, took 1063, began to check she had a drawdown for the download of GPU core clock, causing an incredible lag. Thought at first the motherboard, but not in the other system as well. Gave ago. Probably not going to be in the lottery to play more, will get a new 580 for 4 gig, will be more confident.

B
Brashnashla 16.09.19

Spoiler
The people who rummages in the gland, explain why many of the settings of the old cards is higher than new? I thought of the other way around

M
MunchkiN 616 16.09.19

Brashnashla
because 1060 is the bottom of the middle end. anything below 1060 pierces the bottom. on the other hand a strong middle and khig of ENDA-ENDA with a more expensive chip skinny card, in turn, is optimized to give the kind of performance cheap plain skinny chip but progress is still not rewound cards so that they looked impressive.
additional performance for dominance over the older and thick chips obviously seeking all sorts of optimizations of architecture and ordinary several higher frequencies and other extensive parameters

F
Fiend Astaroth 16.09.19

Matreshe4HiK
Because You are comparing DIFFERENT architecture, process technology and generation, in the end, different levels of graphics cards.
The new process brought greater performance, lower temperatures, lower energy consumption, in the case of Pascal, a new GDDR5X, respectively, and the new figures. Next Google themes - graphics performance depends on what and how to improve, including the question of acceleration.

B
Brashnashla 16.09.19

MunchkiN 616
ie, do I understand correctly, a new card is technically optimizirovannyi than the old one, and due to this they are more productive, even with a weaker hardware?

M
MunchkiN 616 16.09.19

Brashnashla
I understand peck's philosophy that there is in General abstract technology level in which to patch the map x with the number of transistors and area of the patch will be one price. therefore while the level of technology will be around in one place doing the chip will be about the same expensive plus investment in progress. therefore, the process of pulling the cards up to a certain level at a cheaper architecture is its optimization. if we go by the series ti with 780ти to 2080ти there will be noticeable that the map specifically fatter and prettier.
all the subtleties of the architectures I'm aware of. as pravelo at my discretion should win Cara with a large number of SHP but not actually there is a task to have 100%efficiency in super parallelism so that the truth that the performance somewhere in the frequency and architecture. and specifically talking about weaker and stronger hardware between generations is not entirely correct. roughly speaking there are Matan with gigaflops. gigatexels per second and gigabeam and girobabies as an objective characteristic of the product. Hoey directly on the amount of HB must suck AMD the Radeon but in practice this does not happen.
and, you can speculate popechitelstvuet on the topic - which CPU cooler i7 980х or 7700к there some sort because the first 3 channel AZM bus 64*3 vs 64*2. 6 cores 12 threads vs 4 cores 8 threads and the difference in cache is not in favor of the latter but in practice, KEK PEK

M
Matreshe4HiK 16.09.19

The order came on SAPPHIR PULSE RX 580, do not hurry to pick up because there's a reduced price version of NITRO+, and more than 6 cents. Is it worth to bother and take NITRO+ or there is no significant difference? Mean the quality of the components, temperature or something else.

S
Suvlek 16.09.19

I have a GeForce GTX 550 ti that you can buy

u
uga4aka 16.09.19

Suvlek
Depends on your finances.
At least 1050 or 1060 Ti 6gb and max Titan even in SLI.

A
ApocalypseLV 16.09.19

Should I change my 1080 2080 ti on ti? Or in the ratio price/performance is not profitable and wait for the next generation?

V
Vor Piratych 16.09.19

ApocalypseLV
If you play in 4K and day chickens not klout that change.

u
uga4aka 16.09.19

ApocalypseLV
Even if you have an extra 80-100k on a good version 2080Ti, then I would still not recommend it.
Breakthrough itself is not. The memory is the same, performance is better, but only slightly.
There's the wow, is hoped to spend, especially with 1080Ti.

G
GenzeL 16.09.19

should get gtx 950 if gtx 750ti?

T
The_apathy 16.09.19

GenzeL
Looking where to go.

G
GenzeL 16.09.19

The_apathy
from gt 9400