3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 05.01.20 04:27 pm

The strange door (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Friends, inside the volcano, in the location of Heart on I found the door doesn't open even the most powerful super-duper Spartan kick that can crush worlds. Who knows, she's on some quest opens, or a secret is what? Tommy there or a lock pick?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 05.01.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
I now also wonder what's in there?!

v
var197825 05.01.20

In the middle of the island omejena green icon right? if it is the same as Tudu I can enter in the story will be

S
Slava74oren 05.01.20

var197825
No, it is not at all marked, is inside the volcano.

v
var197825 05.01.20

Slava74oren
Then nevkurse has not yet reached

G
GuyverDark 05.01.20

Maybe on/DLC for...

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 05.01.20

GuyverDark
Doubtful. If you believe the Icarus, it has at least one chest. At least, it is very likely.

d
davidrf 05.01.20

Workshop issu to upgrade the spear Leonidas, I guess. The plot will open.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 05.01.20

I finally got the screen to load, here it is.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 05.01.20

davidrf
And what does the volcano? =)

M
Mozgovprav 05.01.20

The same question. I have an eagle finds 3 more chests on the other side,though the heart of the forge is passed. It is possible that the door is just a decoration, and the entrance somewhere outside of the island under water. But I have not found.

M
Mozgovprav 05.01.20

davidrf
This is a very different place.

d
davidrf 05.01.20

I already knew. Just at the beginning found the door in style ISA on the island in the cave. So beguiled.

M
Millerrus144 05.01.20

Found another door,also in the cave where you have to kill the cultist in biotie

M
Millerrus144 05.01.20

I hope they are not for decoration

E
EXE.trim.ALL 05.01.20

you can get there after update 1.07 in the new chain of quests from the forgotten legends of Greece. really only got 2 chests out of three, don't know how to get into the room under the eagle (where the quest chest)

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 05.01.20

EXE.trim.ALL
Great, thank you! =)

d
daria.itd 05.01.20

EXE.trim.ALL
Never got to go into the room under the eagle?

E
EXE.trim.ALL 05.01.20

daria.itd
no, I just walked the entire place looking and have not found anything similar to the moves both inside and outside, and never went back.

E
EXE.trim.ALL 05.01.20

daria.itd
judging by the video, allow to take only 2 chests of three, depends on the choice of the task - lions or no lions:

in Sedna the subject says the same thing. the nonsense with the door and a treasure behind it - it was for a long time, but the passage is blocked. in the end, opened a passage, but not for everything. and the loot there about anything... what would you like from free add-ons?

D
Danielprojekt 11.04.22

Guys, watch the video with the moment where he passes the parkour in the heart of the forge there is a passage to the right there to walk the last chest, at first he didn’t notice, (the door where the Icarus shows the chest decoration)