3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gonzo5991 16.09.19 02:28 pm

Constantly crashes the game in Online mode (Red Dead Redemption 2)

From the moment I bought the game, crashes with the error supposedly something to do with Rockstar servers. Technical support Rockstar says that there might be a problem with ports in General it is necessary to call the provider and negotiate with him. I called, they sent all the ports and said that any crashes they see. One such problem is, write. Will be together to solve it. Do not let the bourgeois corporations do not care about our problems with our money!!!

p.s. Play via wifi, the provider AKADO, connection type NAT2
Link to support: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/articles/360012932454/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D1%81-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%BA-Red-Dead-Online-%D0%BD%D0%B0-PlayStation-4
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 16.09.19

How much play, from the beginning of the outlet online,but the mistakes were,but very rarely,so that constantly,this has never happened before.

M
Marvelosi 16.09.19

Gonzo5991

Their servers dedicat daily, but flights are rare, just because you got caught. GTA 5 still left departures. If after a week this state of Affairs will remain, yeah you can sound the alarm and seek a solution to the problem.

While no panic please.

T
Thorgal 16.09.19

I have in the last week flew 6 times. Of them three times in one day. Well, just reconnecting and continued to play. Sorry skins from horses were gone. I'm online mostly hunting, fishing and collecting flowers. Realized is passed on 0%

D
Dema 80 16.09.19

Gonzo5991
Wi Fi is not seriously + router would be good to try another

M
Marvelosi 16.09.19

Dema 80

Wi-Fi router is the norm, trouble is if the person lives in the village, then Yes.....

R
Richards 16.09.19

This is because of the wifi wire plug, GTA 5 crashes from online in one of the patches and updates, then wise to the router eventually had to call technicians to threw what I'm handing in there, then just wire connected and all was fine, no crashes.

G
Gonzo5991 16.09.19

Marvelosi
there is the need to panic, because it's not once a week, and departs every 10-15 minutes. there is something with the connection connected. can still the router needs to be changed. I would connect via cable but I do not have the connector as usual and the TV and it is connected to the router. well I have the cable and router to change.

T
Thorgal 16.09.19

By the way, the crashes became more frequent. On Friday I am able to play only about one hour. Then in the next hour 6 sorties and about as many fruitless attempts to connect to a session.

W
Waffen 16.09.19

Scored and gave up the case - it is useless.With GTA 5 so passed the week - was unable to solve the issue and scored.Every 2-3 minutes in one session and all... Nothing to do.Why do I have to open some ports, call your ISP if other games and services are normally complete nonsense.

S
S.t.e.n 16.09.19

Waffen
Be like gta5 it would have been something... In the sense that you are at least one, but in session...and in open world doing whatever you want. In the DDR the same stupid in the start menu throws as the last sucker.

C
CrazyTactic 16.09.19

The problem is not in wi-fi, but rather, in correctly working upnp. Solved by disabling upnp on the router and manually forwarding the ports listed on the first link in the topic.
Or the most radical method is to put the console in dmz. But I would still recommend the first.

G
Gonzo5991 16.09.19

CrazyTactic
Manual port forwarding and disable upnp tried. It did not help. Although upnp-enabled throws a little less. And bridge mode, this is not the Vario. Every time to call the provider so he was prepollical that wifi worked this game

C
CrazyTactic 16.09.19

Gonzo5991
And the router is what? How often do crashes?

D
DayPsycho 05.01.21

November 4, 2019 !!! Departure due to rockstar servers !!! Constantly!! I'm playing for the 2nd time online !!! Nothing changes for them !!!

M
Mobil122 05.01.21

In general, I could not play a single game online. At some point, it starts freezing and then crashes with an error from the Rockstar servers. I put it in windowed mode without frames, it got better, but it still crashes every 10-20 minutes. It looks like the trouble is on their servers, although not everyone has such a problem

U
User6.6.6 05.01.21

how to fix? every 10-20 minutes

2MegaB 05.01.21

I got the error 0x21002001
How to cure it? I opened the ports, plugged the cord directly into the computer, changed the dns. Nothing helps, people, save
Figs with him, if I could pass the introductory task of a horse thief, but alas
On the rockstar website they write to try to go alone, but there is no choice in solo, or with someone else. And I can't go through the mission to get into free mode, it crashes a few minutes after the start of the mission

U
User6.6.6 05.01.21

Found a solution for myself! Enabled IPv4 IGD in the router settings and everything works with a bang

P
PRIVA 05.01.21

change computer, change provider, move to the center. don't thank.

d
daushka AU 05.01.21

the game freezes a little even on powerful machines - and because of this it knocks out of the online -
EXIT - accidentally found - the BES program or the demon - it's easy to google - choose the rdr2 process - and minus 5 percent - work or - minus 13 percent - each puts in his own way
even if you don’t have friezes, or you don’t notice them, it stops giving an error online and stops knocking out !!!!
and you don't notice the friezes, but they are there and knocks them out online -