3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben121212 05.01.20 08:09 pm

If anyone knows, tell me how to disable the \"graininess\" of the screen (Far Cry: Primal)

As far as I remember, in all games where there is a granular effect of the screen, it can be switched off, which I did, as it hurt your eyes, and in primale such options not found, can be as it is possible to deactivate this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teyroks 05.01.20

Ben121212

I do not see this effect. And by selecting this in the menu there.

A
Apatridus 05.01.20

Teyroks
Well, actually, the effect is present. But the options to disable do not.

-
-ahgd 05.01.20

Yes, it's a great present.Very noticeable with Reshade. Maybe in the config you can turn this off? I'm not good at this, but digging is not found.

T
Teyroks 05.01.20

There is a chance that the problem is the Nvidia/ option you can try to disable it in the software of the video card

I have a picture I'm smooth and clear. No grain at all

A
Apatridus 05.01.20

Teyroks
Very unlikely that you have everything running smoothly and clearly. And where does Nvidia? Grain effect is on consoles. Apparently developers are now more profitable to hide their joints filters than to fix them.

P
Paul_SH 05.01.20

Apatridus wrote:
Grain effect is on consoles.
With consoles the same as PC: some players says the granularity is, another grit no))
Here is one of the forums.ubi.com: Far cry primal ps4 FPS issue?

P
Paul_SH 05.01.20

Ben121212
Apatridus
-ahgd
Share infoy: what graphics card, what version of video driver, what settings (screen resolution?) you have a grit in this game?
If not difficult to show screenshots.

M
Mehabr 05.01.20

Sorry for necroposting, but I have this question also became topical as in the topic no answer, I decided to write.
In the struggle with the grain helped me setting , the resolution Scale, by default I was 1, I raised to 1.8, did not continue for the slider used memory flushed. In consequence of this I lost in fps, the game began to issue 30-35, but it appeared smooth when you move the mouse. Below are screenshots of all my settings.
Play:
QuadCore Intel Core i5-3550, 3500 MHz (35 x 100)
Asus P8H77-V LE (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
16331 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (6 GB)
System on SSD, game on thin (tablinum) HDD

Damn, not the game, sorry(
Spoiler

n
ne4eHer 16.10.20

Mehabr
It happens.