3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artorius 05.01.20 08:13 pm

Riddles Of The Riddler (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Behind the wall the mystery of the Riddler, is highly explosive gel will not place, planning or drosometer is not broken, the Batmobile back on the roof of the building do not enter
158 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artorius 05.01.20

d
dizzy33 05.01.20

As I can judge from the previous games in the series. You're in the story or a new gadget will get any update to existing.

r
ros789 05.01.20

use the remote control Batmobile and shoot a gun at the wall .

D
DeathColdUA 05.01.20

Try to boom from the cannon of the Batmobile on the wall, and suddenly get!

V
Vitaliy Subota 05.01.20

The guys decided to create a topic TK to be relevant, here's a question I'm probably an idiot but can anyone help with this riddle I do not understand at all what to do I twist the question it lights up it's says almost decided but confused about this don't understand(((

D
Dark Knight Jon 05.01.20

Scan the question mark helped me.

V
Vitaliy Subota 05.01.20

Yes, that's scanned nefiga does not help says that the type of the object is not detected, I therefore wondered what else to scan, everything turned out just undermining all the stupid scan and turned the question to the contrary is not as on the screenshot I have

V
Vindly 05.01.20

The question is not in the direction rotated

K
Kosh13 05.01.20

Planning now if that wall for another break. It is necessary to clamp the button hitting against a brick wall.

V
Vitaliy Subota 05.01.20

Vindly
Thank you

K
KretOFF 05.01.20

Please tell me what to do with these things, and that already all tried, but they are not what

K
KretOFF 05.01.20

S
Shokwave 05.01.20

Batmobile podezrely, click skenirati. Appear question marks, and so on until you get to the level where you need to shoot, there is a trophy.

K
KretOFF 05.01.20

Shokwave
thank you

Y
Ya. Zlobych 05.01.20

the head of the mental hospital went into politics, how to do? I the building at 2 times the spread can not see anything :(

D
Dim4ik126 05.01.20

Ya Zlobich
look for Sharpe . can the poster which will be

D
Dim4ik126 05.01.20

are there any guides to finding all the mysteries Ridler?

H
Hortoss 05.01.20

there, powerpix posted already quite a lot

4DooM 05.01.20

I remember this moment. They need the Batmobile to the roof to drive, as in the beginning of the game and a gun on the wall to shoot.

O
Oleg Okipnoy 05.01.20

Trophies the Riddler Island Blik, can someone come in handy
http://virtualgameinfo.ru/guides/batman-arkham-knight/secrets-riddler/zagadki-riddlera-ostrov-blik/