3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solus. 05.01.20 08:14 pm

To unlock all the locations (Fallout 4)

I remember, was a useful perk in previous games in the series, which opens all locations, including unexplored. Unfortunately, not found its counterpart in the new Fallout. Someone knows a way of gaining a full card on the PIP-boy?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArmyMan 05.01.20

Try in the console enter
tmm 1
There is not probyval, but most likely the code will work.

s
solus. 05.01.20

ArmyMan
This is absolutely not what you need. tmm marks all locations as visited. And I need, as in the old version, to see locations that are not visited yet, with the appropriate status.

A
ArmyMan 05.01.20

solus.
I'm not sure, haven't used it. But it seems he does not mark them as visited.

R
Roman Selezen 05.01.20

Perk was called Explorer but I have not seen)

A
Alllex236 05.01.20

ArmyMan
notes, this cheat still works with oblivion

A
Alllex236 05.01.20

somebody took advantage of a secondary navigation system? what is it??

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.20

Alllex236
in turn-based mode outside of combat, a green bar appears in the direction to your current job. the type of direction completely lost.

E
EMPs 05.01.20

perk present, and opens the cheat as visited, ie can go on them. Only their feet... or how

A
Alllex236 05.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
That's how blind need to be? There and everything is signed, chewed and blind adherence to the instructions, well at least the sight on the target itself is not suggesting for you...

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.20

Alllex236
well, many games have direction where to go.to do the job. 've done here. I eye seen.how it works. Like it is.

q
qwazzaw 05.01.20

solus.
ArmyMan
roma1397
Alllex236
Evgeniy Guzhva
variation Chita tmm 1,0,0" shows all markers, but the ones you have not visited will not be visited before you come back
And Yes, I suggest here that if you slacsite relationship with Piper will be like this or similar benefit issued

r
rosomaha7 05.01.20

ArmyMan
tmm 1 works!!! But as mentioned haven't found the location do not know.

q
qwazzaw 05.01.20

rosomaha7
above yours, my comment to show on the map all Loki unopened but such and leave

A
Alllex236 05.01.20

qwazzaw
not have 2 experience in opening locations and for the successful beliefs of the interlocutors, location does not show open on the map(

s
solus. 05.01.20

qwazzaw
thank you. check it out.

PS: Works. As it should be. Thank you, the issue is closed. Although perk it would be easier and more enjoyable.

f
farwaterbsg 05.01.20

solus.
NOT WORKING!!!

E
Eremite_City 05.01.20

qwazzaw
Right - TMM 1,0,1

U
UCSYS 05.01.20

Running TMM 1,0,1 Thank you.

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.20

And there's a mod Cartographers Map Markers (Fallout4 Edition) CMM (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12581), marking a large number of locations, not otmechennyh in the vanilla game.