3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20 08:16 pm

To start again or continue? (Fallout 76)

Tricky question. In anticipation of all the talk, to continue to play a character with the Beta (LVL 10) or create a new one?

Tell me about your plans and about the + and - if that.

About its since turned out to play only 3 test in a couple of hours, not quite figured out the training, didn't read the terminals, which are not listened to, so I running around like crazy, doing not understand anything. The story is not penetrated at all.2 hours stuck at some factory, trying to figure out what and how it works. Heard that even with the release of the game to earn some achievements (I don't know whether to give the atoms). Pissed away resources is not clear what.

From the pros: what is a little ride, found a minigun (LVL 35), and pumped perks at cracking safes and terminals. Well, friends are pumped, but the hike again they won't start (one of the most important factors).

In General, waiting for advice.
25 Comments
Sort by:
m
m1ch43l.60 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
I plan to continue to play the game's beta, because it has already reached 20 EQ., and start always first time.

T
Timur Solncev 05.01.20

Yes, it is time to decide)I will start again,played with each other,run around,LVL up all the cases,but I feel the opening(again)will bring again not enough experience.And new players zero,I think it will be much bigger and thus more interesting passage.To NG I think some buns prepared for the development)

G
GenoX 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Can start again, LVL still quickly Apache, and friends if anything will help. I'll leave your with Bethke to run really failed.

m
m1ch43l.60 05.01.20

Timur Solntsev wrote:
And new players zero,I think it will be much bigger and thus more interesting passage.
And I think that is just negative, because it will start a rush on the initial locations will be queues in front of work benches, terminals etc.

c
callmegod 05.01.20

Of course again. I was 17лвл. But I don't read or listened to, only forward fled. And I wonder what happened to the rescuers, a group of arsonists. What is this new plague. And what happened to warden. What experiments were conducted on people in the new shelters.

m
m1ch43l.60 05.01.20

callmegod
As for me it is better to walk on the old place and read terminals and holotapes. Start with a clean sheet of course also possible, but it is IMO, and the tactics of Save/Load will have to wean, and so it is possible to get used every time to start.

v
vodin26 05.01.20

Will leave with beta, managed to get only a couple of the initial quests.

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Here I am with the same question. And also did not read, tried a lot faster to see, a lot to perform tasks. To pump faster. I think it probably will start from the beginning. I will take my desired perks. Made on this calculator, the approximate build. To which I will aspire. https://nukesdragons.com/fallout76/perks

On the one hand wants to keep it and the other again is also interesting. Because I know slowly I will examine. And develop. tembolee know where you can find interesting. For example, silovogo will take immediately. And then the main game. Because I understood what silovogo and what is its charm :)

Good luck to us all in the vast 76 :)

v
vigo24 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Listen and Council for going to the toilet you don't need? His head to think and don't ask stupid questions.

c
callmegod 05.01.20

m1ch43l.60
How are you going to read? If been emptied from the inventory? And every note/holo-recording + the environment is a little story. What the hell do I read the notes in the inventory?

m
m1ch43l.60 05.01.20

callmegod wrote:
How are you going to read? If been emptied from the inventory? And each note + the environment is a little story. What the hell do I read the notes in the inventory?
The terminals are in place, notes and holotapes respawn after some time.

c
callmegod 05.01.20

Have already started!!!!! Fuck the whiners, all in the game!

S
Sprintin 05.01.20

callmegod
who started?

c
callmegod 05.01.20

Sprintin
Servaki! I'm in the game)

S
Sprintin 05.01.20

callmegod
drank post with the proof, let all fly.

m
m1ch43l.60 05.01.20

The earliest release is 9 pm on the 13th for PST (Los Angeles), and, if I'm not mistaken, it was at 10.00 GMT. But is it possible to connect to the servers from another region, I don't know, still to PC gaming get in the evening only.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

And the update when will it appear then? Or already have?

m
m1ch43l.60 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Yes, like it was supposed to be, although maybe it's localization dependent.

S
Sprintin 05.01.20

m1ch43l.60
already working the servers.

_
_TerT_ 05.01.20

Yesterday actually started the server. Their campaign has started once in new Zealand came on November 14