3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 05.01.20 08:16 pm

Test Shooter 6 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Help with the testing of 6 Shooter. What is his logic??????7 the whole game, I can't overpower! Found the purpose of the shot - count 80 feet. Then half of the card run - shoot from far and bandits and civilians - the result is 0, not read it all. Then a week later suddenly again counted 2 shots and again the counter is not moving. So I scored 490 of 660 feet. Tried everything, rifles changed. Th daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance?!
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azamatei 05.01.20

Fhrby
On the steppes near the first camp there are two cliffs to climb one of them, take a sniper rifle with the longest optics, kill Kucherov, riders need to capture the moment when the sight is white will turn red and then will produce a scoring shot. He long suffered.

N
Norm112 05.01.20

Azamatei
Fu.... Indeed, we had from the top of the mountain to shoot

A
Azamatei 05.01.20

Fhrby
Pozdravljamo, soon to be 8 test, pass it at the place of production or processing of oil, from the North-East side, for one MG knock weapons plant guards, just Troy are to the beginning of the shooting no do not show aggression, there will be able to shoot down three hats for one MG.

N
Norm112 05.01.20

Azamatei
Yes, probably there will be better. I tried passing on a ranch where a gang O ' Driscoll, did not work, all the boxes to Mystica