3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vandermix 05.01.20 08:17 pm

Duel (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hey all, look, there was a mission with duels, like all do as it is written (lightly hold down R2, after filling the scale to push to the end), but then nothing else happens. Tell me how you did or what wrong I do. Thank you all!
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxxim1891 05.01.20

VanderC
I do this: gently press R2 at the same time and aim, then let go and press again R2 shot. Just need to do. As it is generally surprised when done the first time yet not one was killed.

E
EZK 05.01.20

The biggest problem with duels in РДР2 - there are almost none. in the first part were often people who wanted to test the speed of Marston and everything was on a voluntary basis don't want to not shoot. It was well implemented and there for the entire game only once met such in addition to the quest.

s
sargatas 05.01.20

Someone tried to kill the shooters? What if you shoot them in the arm? I had just a side quest where you have to take the criminal alive. He challenged me to a duel, shot in the leg after he dropped the gun and tried me to oculist.

Z
Zh1VaGo 05.01.20

sargatas
In this case, the man in the mountains who pulls out a gun and continues to shoot, and the train pulls out second revolver, and his head shoots. About the farmer not know, has not yet passed.

b
blin88 05.01.20

sargatas
Knocked out their weapons, they run at you with their bare hands, so that the life of the shooters, leaving only the woman.

b
blin88 05.01.20

EZK
If bad karma can be almost any duel, and just when to attack them. But I have not tried it. Menu interaction with NPCs should get out of a line - duel

s
sargatas 05.01.20

Zh1VaGo
blin88
Thank you I will consider it in a second playthrough.

m
maxxim1891 05.01.20

Zh1VaGo
I have neither a shotgun he didn't, and went running away while I was not on a leash.