3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Mihaylovich Volko 05.01.20 08:17 pm

Solo play doesn't work? (Fallout 76)

Tell me, I understand the game is only co-op and in solo there is no sense (sawangwit, blow, hurt in the quest, hence no light actually progress through the story (thoughtful) and have to fear for endless pvp and full loot). Thanks in advance for the detailed answer.
44 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elenve 05.01.20

Alexis Volkov
Can you and one to pass the campaign mode, during quests, pvp will be turned off. There is such a system that if you shoot other players they almost do no damage until you answer them, it's like fake they want you to come to shooting, and you can agree or just walk away, but if you shoot the damage will act in full force

w
walkris 05.01.20

Alexis Volkov
Especially for you I went in search on demand"pvp fallout 76 I for you found the article How in Fallout 76 arranged system of perks, PvP and customization, found in her section

PvP and interaction c igrokami Fallout 76 the power of the player against monsters and other players are calculated differently in PvP and the players even with very different gear to be relatively close. B theory, a player armed with a knife can kill a character in power armor.

If one player attacks another, the damage is reduced. If the target decides to fight, then both players will hit each other normal level of damage. Can be hung on a label "pacifist": then your character will not participate in PvP.

Return fire in PvP is considered consent to join in the fight. Label killer hung only in the case if one player killed another without return fire. To level 5 PvP does not work.

After the murder the mark of the player-aggressor will appear on the map and not lost under any conditions. The aggressor, on the contrary, ceases to see the marks of other players. The head of the aggressor is assigned a reward, it depends on his level and paid out of their own covers of the player. If the victim decides to hunt for his killer, the reward will be doubled.

For killing the other player the aggressor does not receive experience or cover. In the case of death the player loses only the stuff might not be the most valuable resource used for crafting and construction. You can return to the place of death and to find the lost.

Winning in normal PvP combat is rewarded with some amount of caps and experience.

After the death of the player by default, rises not far from the Shelter 76. You can choose to resurrect any other place where you've been, but it will have to pay a certain number of caps.

Nuclear weapons can completely demolish build the camp, but he just recovers quickly. The player has the ability to quickly move the entire camp to a new location.

w
walkris 05.01.20

Alexis Volkov
But if you're too lazy even to read such a long text, here's a shorter one! All the server will do triple, quadruple, quintuple...... until tridtsatitrehletny penetration by dildocam in one place!

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

have a million VIDOS about this shot - any look you there all will explain.
You can run both, but mostly one opponent to meet the probability is very small. And if he will attack you without answer do not cause significant damage. anyways - I Cho crucified - see VIDOS.

M
Max Mayen 05.01.20

The shaft will be just trolls who will be day and night to break all the camp

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

let him find. Map more 4 police 4 times - 24 (sort of) of the player on the map - go find them! if there you still truelike the stuffing did not turn. The dogs - camp and can be transferred if you leave the game camp disappears

A
Aleksey Mihaylovich Volko 05.01.20

walkris
I saw a lot of bile, but man you're good. Thanks, I was able to arrange for me to compartmentalize.

R
Razox 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Very sensible to take the camp with you on quests) That are not who th have not touched)

T
Tobias Reaper 05.01.20

There will be no storyline and quests. High-level MMORPG go there and kill something, collect 10 apples.

r
ripvango 05.01.20

Tobias Reaper
We'll see. Of course super-interesting plot will not. But a possible acquaintance and communication and will not be these a million times repetitive phrases of NPCs. It does not matter about patrols in the Mojave and nuclear winter, or farm, which is so-so, but at least something. And no one will be"watching you jerk. )))
You can create a character and play it. The fact that not all will support it... Well approx. And you otygryvaya. ) They are you - And where are you from? And you im of ubieda 76, of course... ) They tell you - you've got a chick there? And you tell them so tragically.. - was... she was killed by kratocracy... I don't have time... Now I'm not allowed to sleep nightmares.. And I don't eat krotokrysov...

A
Andrey89564 05.01.20

There was information that the game can be wandering on your own, without an online; is anyone aware whether the opportunity to play one?

A
AT_Sagor 05.01.20

Said will be setup in the game that switches the mode from online to offline, like how in Dark Souls 3.

k
kamikadzer007 05.01.20

Andrey89564
will not

s
saa0891 05.01.20

AT_Sagor wrote:
Said will be setup in the game that switches the mode from online to offline
What is coming up,all data will be stored on servers,what about the offline speech,or you can link to where this is stated.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 05.01.20

One play will be possible, but without online connection, not play. Everything seems so. I think they decided to let it completely kill the game but that would not spiratili.

T
TIMetal 05.01.20

Talked about disabling PvP, but not about online in General

S
Spiny 05.01.20

And what you it kills online game? Do not want to buy a stupid pirate? :) Here's your Odyssey, Yes, ruined the game(this is not an assassin, although the name is bear), but discussing how to go, like that. Folic 76 will be online and will not be offline - all, the game is shit.

G
Grek028 05.01.20

In the beginning there will be more said in the future it is possible to add dedicated servers

A
AT_Sagor 05.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
What is coming up,all data will be stored on servers,what about the offline speech,or you can link to where this is stated.
Like one other way.

s
saa0891 05.01.20

AT_Sagor wrote:
Like one other way.
How will you get data from server in offline mode.