3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 05.01.20 08:17 pm

What part of the install? (Borderlands 2)

Bought on sale, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

The incentive came three positions ,and how to install ?
It is difficult to understand for the beginner.

20 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 05.01.20

AtomaTb
Ru is Russian version (with subtitles) of the second part, and the Pre-Sequel is spinoff series.

A
AtomaTb 05.01.20

people with a machine gun.
It became even more difficult )

A
AtomaTb 05.01.20

people with a machine gun.
Or DOPA only, without translation?

s
saa0891 05.01.20

AtomaTb wrote:
Or DOPA only, without translation?
Borderlands 2 full English version.

Borderlands 2 RU respectively with sabami

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as a separate part,also with sabami.

T
Tdante 05.01.20

If you're not familiar with the series - becoming the pre-Sequel and play it first the campaign mode. There events before the second part of the game. (It is a separate game, the third in a row)
Borderlands 2 RU - actually the second game in the series. She sushestvenno more on the content than the third.
And the first game of the series then buy separately when hooked. There is much lacking when compared with fresh, but played still very good.

m
merry_Den 05.01.20

In Borderlands 2 EN all add-ons activated. But, those that are not activated on the plot is not affected like, only cosmetic.

A
AtomaTb 05.01.20

Tdante
Spoilersi you're not familiar with the series - becoming the pre-Sequel and play it first the campaign mode. There events before the second part of the game. (It is a separate game, the third in a row)

As she is the third but played to 2 parts ?

M
MrRa 05.01.20

download Borderlands 2, AZ section the Files on this site download Crack of speech Borderlands 2 from GameSVoiCE (beta 0.3.3 from 29.04.2018) (also translated and DLC)
Content Borderlands 2 EN the same, saves are suitable to both versions, i.e. you can switch and not lose the progress of the character, but some need to be run separately.
The advantages of Borderlands 2 more than in the RU version, such as increased the drop rate of legendary items, a more stable version, there is a SHIFT (enter codes to get skins, weapons and keys), not lost items, etc.
If you don't want voice acting, set only the text (also translated and DLC)

A
AtomaTb 05.01.20

MrRa
the installation of third-party Rusiko not zablocie asciwosci?

M
MrRa 05.01.20

AtomaTb
no - played and got all the achievements as normal and in the RU version

A
AtomaTb 05.01.20

MrRa
Playing Borderlands The Pre-Sequel )))) damn weightlessness the entire game will be?

V
VICH68 05.01.20

start with 2 parts. the pre-sequel can spoil impression about the series. Part 2 is the coolest, besides, after the 2 parts will be interesting pre sequel pass. pre - sequel is the events between 1 and 2 parts. 1 part bad rusifitsirovanna(in my opinion) very boring. so I suggest, even recommend starting with 2 parts.
PS. I envy those who are only acquainted with this series)) ehhh where are you my 3 part...((

M
MrRa 05.01.20

AtomaTb
Yes, it is a feature of this part

N
NightGameMassacre 05.01.20

You need to play with Borderlands 2 English version, as it is the best game in the series.
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel compared to her dull. But if you play - find the Shift codes for it to activate.
For example here
Спойлерhttp://orcz.com/Borderlands_Pre-Sequel:_Shift_Codes

G
GumaSt 05.01.20

AtomaTb
So you're in space,of course you will)be Sure dobroide pre-sequel then part 2 will be more interesting.And about 2 parts put normal English. version,there are more new patches are because on the RU version was scored and not patchily,then in English. version Rusik inflated and all

_
_Irbis_ 05.01.20

Tdante
Tdante wrote:
If you're not familiar with the series - becoming the pre-Sequel and play it first the campaign mode. There events before the second part of the game.
It is not necessary to mislead. The game takes place in part before the second part of the series, partly after. In terms of narrative chronology, presquel is the last game at the moment, not counting Tales from the Borderlands gives us some exposition on the continuation of the series. To better understand the story, better to run games in sequence of their release, as expected the developers.

T
Tdante 05.01.20

_Irbis_
Oh my God, how many developments after the second. Exactly two videos. At the beginning and end.

_
_Irbis_ 05.01.20

Tdante
And? The essence of my comments does not change. And it's not only in the commercials. There are still a lot of conversations that occur chronologically after the second part.

M
MostWi1d 05.01.20

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is another game in the story these events took place between the first part of the game and the second.

s
saa0891 05.01.20

As there is already some people wrote, it is better to start with the second,and it's not in the story (the story here for show.as in DooM),and the mechanics and elements of the game,you're just going to see how the series develops,for example in the Pre-Sequel adds weightlessness,oxygen demand,again added Slam (i.e., it is a blow when you jump fall on the enemy) and now the role of slag carry out a variety of natural combinations,other mechanics,there is generally still a lot of subtleties that simply you yourself are going to see the development of the series,plus the second part is much longer and even more hardcore.