3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vefotika 06.01.20 09:42 am

The impressions going from the game (Syberia)

People, let's get some first impressions of the game. personally, I'm in Siberia, not play. But I think maybe you should. or not?
25 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 06.01.20

It is, of course! This is the best quest from existing on Earth. It's Sokal himself has created!!!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 06.01.20

Siberia forever. Excellent game... I have this genre of games a little fond of, more fond of will postrelease ( I think for nick it's understandable)... but Siberia got me interested, very interested in this game to take place.

R
RPGeshNIK 06.01.20

Best game of the genre of quest. Fascinating story and unique atmosphere. I'm so psyched from this game. A true masterpiece!

H
Helena No4ka 06.01.20

RPGэшНИК
And don't forget to add it to Favorites :)))

n
nihatin4ik 06.01.20

this is my very first quest)))

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 06.01.20

Well, about the best I would not speak so confidently... But definitely a good game, very atmospheric and interesting.

John MacTavish, RPGэшНИК, Doctor Mossman
Regarding interesting and fascinating. I advise you to play the quest Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - it would be more interesting (IMHO). Played after Siberia Dreamfall I liked more, though the love and respect of Siberia.

H
Helena No4ka 06.01.20

While I don't want... I saw the commercials, something I didn't like it, don't remember that...

L

Well, as you want... In my opinion, the gameplay in these games is not so important. Focus is on story and plot. Here Dreamfall in these components at least not inferior to Siberia. And in my opinion, even surpasses. And 3D perfectly fit into the atmosphere Dreamfall. By the way, Siberia was interesting, but Dreamfall I just could not put it down! However, if you play do not want to force yourself don't... Because it will be a certain negative overtones, and it can ruin your future opinions about the game.

PS the commercials first, you can appreciate the gameplay, not the story and plot. And the gameplay is not the most important thing in this kind of games. This is so interesting...

J
Jeremy Clarkson 06.01.20

Play it!

L

Play it!
Can argue? If you are in virtue of their mental characteristics are unable to pass the first puzzle in the game, the game this certainly is not to blame, trust me=)

R
RPGeshNIK 06.01.20

Lance-R
Good game, but I'm glad that it really sucks.

B
Biznes-Ork 06.01.20

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Are you kidding me? she's better? for the entire game not a single gyrus to move is not necessary. Could do to take away player control and make a cartoon. In that there are people - do not understand.

B
BergoVic 06.01.20

Business Orc
Classic quest died in the last century(hell, the Millennium). Even Siberia was already out of the new wave.
As for Dreamfall, it is, like TLJ, able to bewitch the player - this game has a soul. As in Siberia, it feels so much kindness and domotkanov playing let a little sheepish, but bright smile. In fact, The Longest Journey and Dreamfall like your writer/ideologue/loving father of Ragnar Tornquist.

With regard to a subject, all said years ago. The game is beautiful.

N
Nevalyator 06.01.20

Siberia is a great game, I think. I heard that he will come part 3. Wait!

D
Dobrobober 06.01.20

The game papersky. Just fabulous, I love it.

B
Bera 06.01.20

I like the game. It happened on several evenings sitting in one puzzle. Then a break and again, the pit, and then a cocktail of goat's water, and the pipe for mammoths....And all? Waiting for the third.

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 06.01.20

The best quest of all times and peoples, as if it were nesvacil, but I really think so. For me, it's quest number 1.

n
nikolajj-uljukaev 06.01.20

I overestimated the toy. In Valadilene more or less present the logic of events. In Barrockstadt this is the logic becomes stupid when it turns out that the University administration performs municipal functions. In addition, it appears that AMERICAN LAWYERS, who came on business to Europe, no credit cards, no cash - she is forced to earn them. Further nonsense continues to pile up, and at the end Barrockstadt misadventures begins the real theater of the absurd, and continued on. Very boring and pointless to collect pointless items, pointless in any case, attempt to poke them into mindless holes and make another bunch of completely meaningless actions in the hope to advance in the course of the game one step further and run into a trumped another pile of pointlessness. I, despite the age, I love tales of different peoples, fantasy, science fiction - still collecting and re-read many times. I don't mind sorcery and mysticism, not against spiritualized mechanisms, I don't even mind russofobskaya irony, though frustrating - because all that makes SENSE. I am against the senseless absurdity, sucked from the finger with the sole purpose to make the game SUPPOSEDLY AMBITIOUS. Don't like it when authors of books, movies, toys trying to TEACH a PERSON's THOUGHTLESS ACTIONS, ie, to MAKE a MONKEY. Who likes to play Siberia.

With regard to the design of the game, we must pay tribute - beautifully done background. All Valadilene, factory, nature made amazing. The same can be said about Barrockstadt. Especially the University - a true Alma Mater, awe-inspiring; it brings to mind the youth. But the girl is UGLY. The slightest hint of girlish grace and fragility. The collar should ENCIRCLE the fragile girl's neck, and turned bullish wrestling seaca. Rough men, clumsy gait, rough torso, and if you run, then the landing forces on the morning exercises. The game is well voiced and the music and role. By the way, she just keeps only the voice - a nice voice.

R
RPGeshNIK 06.01.20

nikolajj-uljukaev
As they say, on taste and color...

Siberia - a game special, in my opinion. Rationality, strict logic, mathematical precision... everything about it. Everything is built on, to enchant, to fascinate, to surprise the player. In General, to excite some feelings and not leave indifferent. Sibirica - a beautiful fairy tale, which are inherent elements of our reality. And in fairy tales, as we all know often this is happening...! :)
On account of the futility of action in the passing... I don't know. Perhaps it is present. However, in my opinion, the gameplay has not suffered.
About the character models, and in particular the main character probably agree. Although it is worth remembering, the game came out in 2001. As for animations (walking, movement) then you have exaggerated, in my opinion.

To summarize I want to say... Seabury is learned by heart and soul, not the mind.
And who would not say that, and I'm glad someone else plays this game.

D
Dreamfall Fan 06.01.20

Correct the error in the cap threads.