3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samin Sheifenberg 06.01.20 09:42 am

WAR OF CHOSEN performance DOWNLOADS MISSIONS (XCOM 2)

Good day! Faced with the problem that as to promote the plot of the game became more and more braking, but braking only when downloading from a mission and on a mission, the computer just hangs after loading everything is fine again 60 fps. But during boot the computer became hang for 30 seconds.

i5 6600k, r9 380x-4GB/ 970-4GB (tested on both) RAM 8Gb DDR4, 1TB Barracuda 7200, the computer is not the first freshness, but all the new Andromeda, viscera, hunter, pulls without problems on max.

configure the maximum, at the beginning of the brakes was not, the overall performance of the computer is not falling, checked on the benchmark, all the other heavy games pulls normally.

My first thought was that not enough operatives during the download and it starts from the disk and to the disk throw and shipping, but the game eats 2 gig, I'm in trouble
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 06.01.20

Samin Sheifenberg wrote:
My first thought was that not enough operatives during the download and it starts from the disk and to the disk throw and shipping, but the game eats 2 gig, I'm in trouble
8 gigs should suffice with a head.

Samin Sheifenberg wrote:
but slow only when downloading from a mission and on a mission
But during boot the computer became hang for 30 seconds
She always slowed down when downloading (when landing) I really have not had time to try WAR OF GODS,hang it certainly should not try with the graphics settings to experiment,well, you can still defragment the HDD to do,although it is unlikely that the impact.

I
Iskander2015 06.01.20

Samin Sheifenberg
Correctly understood not enough time. I am beginning to eat from 7000 MB and ends somewhere 12000 - 13000мб (and in the computer 24Гб)
She eats as much as Windows allows - again ottalkivayas from the availability of shared memory in the comp something like this.

S
Samin Sheifenberg 06.01.20

But it's just super weird that the lag will depend on the progress in the game.
In Vanille, where are all scolded for a long download, I did there was no lag and loading regulations.
Here, where everyone is talking about fixes in performance(well, to be honest, fps is the maximum speed actually increased from 40 to 60) but boot - Boas can

Although the stated system requirements RECOMMENDED TO FASHION DESIGNERS - 8GB of RAM, what the hell are muddied...

o
osdf 06.01.20

on WAR OF all CHOSEN very specifically optimized and licked! On my squalid say-2 nuclear car-mission loaded-well, a minute if not less! Then the optimization brought!

h
hedgehogeSV 06.01.20

I have a new laptop in 2011 and the game was better to go compared with the original XCOM 2. And download missions do not exceed 1 minute.

S
Samin Sheifenberg 06.01.20

osdf
hedgehoge
The question that you have on top speed? If I remove the textures from max to high, I have 3-5 sec loading missions, but the maximum textures of the horror going on during the boot podisi

S
Slava Homa 06.01.20

guys help me out , here is the problem: when the mission arrives: 45-50 Fps when I choose another Soldier Fps drops to 20 and then after 3 seconds again 45 , how can I fix it and if anybody had Such problem ? Usual Xcom 2 worked 45-50 fps all OK, and here is the problem ( War of the Chosen

h
hedgehogeSV 06.01.20

Samin Sheifenberg
at minimum the laptop is ancient)

A
Aniskin999 06.01.20

operatives 8GB of septembernew shows in the game a maximum of 3.5 GB download of RAM... so it's not in the RAM... just the game not optimized

A
Abbat76 06.01.20

Samin Sheifenberg
on the face, obviously the lack of VRAM from your video card! For maximum textures always have to have a card with more video memory. Because video memory must accommodate all textures rendering scene, not just the RAM .

A
Abbat76 06.01.20

Slava Homa
memory, all of it. lower quality textures and friezes of objects when switching scenes will be less.