3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 06.01.20 09:43 am

Critical bug in update 1.0.7 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I know have a separate theme for the 1.07 patch, but I'm afraid the news will get lost in it. So I created a separate topic because it is important. In no case did not go to the blacksmith to upgrade after LVL 50! Some stats after the upgrade resets to 0%!!!!! Until confirmed that this affected the stats on the fire damage, poison, critical damage at full health, and damage to the Athenians or the Spartans.
Ubisoft's attitude to this issue is still unknown, and they are going to fix it and when is also unknown.
I don't upgrade now LVL 53 to 55 of the run without Smith, and then don't know what to do if they don't fixed this bug. From these stats I care about the most fire damage.
In General, forewarned is forearmed. Keep in mind.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 06.01.20

vstorspb
I do not know the license 1.0.7 normal Flight nothing noticed.

A
Alex_RF 06.01.20

vstorspb wrote:
now LVL 53, 55 run without Smith, and then not know what to do
Duck there and so not fuck to do, or am I wrong ?

M
Metis163 06.01.20

Alex_RF
Well XS), I really only bought. But damn, I like this game like crazy.
Know zaminusyat fans of the assassin. I can answer that. Me neither assassin and didn't like the little RPG elements there. Specifically, this Greek RPG" it's gone.

v
vstorspb 06.01.20

AlexanderYA
You have a stat (engraving), apparently the one that I translate from English weapon damage turns into fire damage (translators, we are different)))) Weapon damage become fire damage This stat is not affected by anything. The article wrote about the stats of type +20% fire damage/poison Here are the stats. Then you have stat plus Crete. damage - these stats are also not affected. The article wrote about the crit damage at full (100%) health. There is such a stat. But with him like a bug. I repeat, subject to the stats:
+...% fire damage
+...% weapon damage as poison
...% crit. damage at full (100%) health
+...% damage for the Spartans
+...% damage to the Athenians
The name is not literal, I play in English, there may be some difference in the names of stats, but if I turn soobrazhalku. Translated as best they could, but better to read the original English to understand more. The link in the first post. Besides this bug, like many other bugs, did not apply to everyone, someone lucky, some do not. So after LVL 50 before going to the blacksmith do save to if roll.
PS: once again I will add and pay attention that the bug is NOT with stats, which are the things you get in the game. I don't know. We are talking about upgrading at the blacksmith!

A
AlexanderYA 06.01.20

vstorspb
Ah, I get it

v
vstorspb 06.01.20

Repeat how to see the stats. Page Equipment in the bottom right corner click the"Detailed statistics. On things on the page, gear stats can be present and look correct, but how many of them actually see in the Detailed statistics! You can add engraving +20% fire damage, it will appear on the clothes, and if you go into detailed statistics, you will see that the fire damage you have is generally 0%! I don't know how clearly explain, but try.
Still: today, the Incentive for the mostly English-speaking game forum found the attached subject themselves Yubikov about this bug. Not sure I can put a link to it (as in my first link post on Reddit was deleted). But just in lay out to the people saw, not from a ceiling are taken, and even there what you want - delete/no: https://steamcommunity.com/app/812140/discussions/0/2479690531143591599/
The basic idea yubikov that problems the following stats:
Damage with Bow on Distant Targets
Damage against Spartans
Damage against Athenians
Critical Hit Chance while Full Health
Critical Hit Chance while Low Health
Critical Hit Damage while Full Health
Critical Hit Damage while Low Health
Headshot Damage
have only cosmetic value, i.e., only displays incorrectly, and are calculated and applied correctly.
But all the problems with the fire/poison actually take place, i.e. if you see a smaller percentage than he is, or all the zeros - so it is.
Post from 20 November, 24 today, about when will be fixed - not a word. At least recognize the problem.