3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 06.01.20 09:43 am

which class to start playing? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Can recommend?) For a class to start the game? In Dragon Age: Inquisition has never played a year ago, tried a mage, played 2 hours, the game seemed boring, and the mage didn't like standing still hitting skills. What class of advise was to have fun?
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lored_ 06.01.20

Robber through sabotage without using long-range shot and later mechanic specializes in, not so boring it may seem.

u
usus 06.01.20

Don't play this, better than the Witcher 8 times pass

I
Igor_Brewers 06.01.20

In principle it is possible for a dwarf shield+sword

A
Arashigul 06.01.20

warrior to romance Cassandra

a
angry_yakut 06.01.20

Yes, no difference, still the bend is not too difficult. Personally I played a mage and swinging through the magic and the war magician, which eventually led to the fact that I had essentially infinite magical barrier and the most powerful punch in melee from magic sword.

T
Tova Tova 06.01.20

I always thought that the fight from a distance easier, so I first picked up mage, then Archer was. As above noticed with pumping is not so hard to bend and given that you're not alone and with a team.

v
vegaShad0w 06.01.20

My Elf mage. Dragons are in the salt, if you're a knight-enchanter. I have two-handed the sword to her scratty, so was not tempted to hit from afar.

K
Kisinikt 06.01.20

Tova Tova
The Archer is the weakest and most useless class in the game. However, the limit of damage he is the highest of all other classes, but it becomes clear only at the end of the game.

T
Tova Tova 06.01.20

Kisinikt
XS well I'm happy with it)

S
Sargarus 06.01.20

The game gives you 4 classes from them if you can play too.

L
Lelik Bobik 06.01.20

Warrior, specialization "Master of Battle".
The skill "Roll-over" the second improvement ("Ahead") is broken, because of what he will roll damage more than any other spell at the warrior, and rolled back 1 second. The description says it increases damage when using skill "the Roll" — 250%, but it is a lie; the damage there is approximately not less than 500%.
Harvested using a "Hook" and its second improvement all together, and let's spam the "Roll". You still a fuck who get caught.
The scheme works if you have the DLC "the Stranger"

M
MostWi1d 06.01.20

I would be a mage or an Archer would play.