3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishnevsky. 06.01.20 09:43 am

Impressions of the game (Warframe)

Got my key finally! While the game is swinging, the request to unsubscribe all play about their impressions of the game.
P. S. don't know about you, but Dark Sector I liked it) Even picked up a license.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 06.01.20

from dark sector there's almost nothing that a closer co-op of mass effect 3,but only on dynamic.
The essence of the game is quality,farm resources and craft of swords and frames(costumes/profiles) ,farm mods(increase stats when inserted into cells of weapons and armor ,this farm gvoril like bordeland or Diablo .
Ships which are mission rather similar,but while the PTA ,hope rasshirenie of teksturkami and relief .
As you start to play don't waste starting from 50 donation coins for weapons ,ukachi better frame or leave it to others kartta or unlock the gun 2 arveene account .

n
number 9 large 06.01.20

Played a little bit.While the game left only positive impressions.For grafon special thanks to the developers.

U
Ur lovely serial humanist 06.01.20

I go sometimes, MBT still now. Very much even anything) at First it seems that the enemies are easy, but the further passage it becomes clear that with every mission(almost) the enemies become stronger, their AI is also growing) That is about locations, not to say that they are boring and monotonous, on the contrary, different missions have different objectives, locations also vary with them, and there are enough large-scale location, the whole open field battles on the streets and fine buildings, but so far the bulk of the missions is noticeably indoors, but there music will) by the Way, elements of parkour nobody is present that can not but rejoice), for Example: to run along the wall and start to climb to a passage in the ceiling, or to jump over a large enough distance, and if the character does not reach, he grabbed for the edge of the surface and climb) the set of such elements is present, which diversifies the game) caches of extra room, and sometimes even the locations, the decoding and selection of a match icon to unlock the passage, turning off the lasers passes(long levels), further, no doubt, will be interesting) only lags sometimes, today noticed increasingly... menu gives me something like: You have been disconnected from the current session, then I can't connect to the mission even at Solo, then you have to restart. Think correct, and so far delivers)

T
TorNado_1994 06.01.20

I have the mission Caloris does not want to connect(( Writes something like: server Connection lost.

F
FiniSHER13 06.01.20

This game is fun.

S
Ser Pounce-a-lot 06.01.20

The character design is just super. Try ME multiplayer developers left, have to find new space for the coop.

K
KleinTil 06.01.20

The BSA was fun to play with(well, it is understandable),like everything,claims typical of the majority of players(of similar jobs,not enemies,same location,Ko-Ko-Ko),were not...but from the start of OBT as all the opposite happened...I pushed on Igor.

t
trustedSunbro 06.01.20

Today, I got headband for supporting the program's founders, a nice little thing :3

C
CrazyMF_69 06.01.20

comrades, if not difficult - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTwVEThPg4s0v1GmOiKHy_w evaluate :) I will be glad to subscribers :)

D
Damned_Soul 06.01.20

For Free To Play on Steam super. Line passage in enterprise mode. It's Extremely Annoying. Management say on 4/5.

i
insex 06.01.20

It is strange that I found out about this game in 2017 (randomly looking through the statistics the incentive), it is great, however, will eat up all my time.

A
Aladser 06.01.20

After about 570 hours it became boring to play because all they know. But pretty good for a game to hold 500 hours.

i
insex 06.01.20

I've played 120 hours and nifiga not know, except that warframe second skrifter, not even the Prime version))
But to say that this is my first MMORPG experience in such games is not enough.

S
Sargarus 06.01.20

Removed after a couple of missions
What the crap for students..

D
Ded Krot 06.01.20

masterpiece, really long time, some ESTs farmatsia, but it's part of gameplay)

L
LOVKIY 06.01.20

Everything seems to be free but there is a caveat!

i
insex 06.01.20

CLEVER
I even know what kotyyyy)))

R
Real Slim Shady 30.07.20

Cool game to kill time, but after a week or two she will get bored)

S
Symband 27.09.20

The game at first really liked and the graphics, the engine, only until the time until began to perform the mission to protect the coffin of some 13 waves defended, fashion all collected, only for the beginner such a difficult task on the 2nd day of the game is stupid at all. On 14 waves went mobs which had to be 5 times hit and with shields well and so on. Immediately such disgust from the game was not balanced.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Symband
The graphics are really cool in the game, otherwise a complete hat and nothing interesting