3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strchi 06.01.20 09:44 am

Automatron: Missing Ada (Fallout 4)

When there was a mission to build a Studio for robot - Hell sent in Sanctaury, and she disappeared somewhere, there is the task to talk to her, and she's somewhere in the middle of the map, judging from the marker, but the marker on the ground, and it's empty(((
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 06.01.20

Console respawn.

B
BIG_ZIG 06.01.20

InSaneJeSter
tell me a team ples

s
saa0891 06.01.20

BIG_ZIG

player.moveto id

or

prid id
moveto player

r
ripvango 06.01.20

Hmmm, and if the new vyzhivaniyu mode...

L
Lunat 06.01.20

Guys, help! Gone Hell. Play with the PS4. And to hell with her, but all the cool and heavy weapons to it unloaded.
Took other ride - Hell sent, theoretically, at a truck stop. But it has not appeared there (2 days passed).
On the bench its name is not displayed. WTF at all
how to be?( miss Ada

s
saa0891 06.01.20

Lunat

Skip still time for a few days,a week,if not,then PS4 is the only option to load a save game when she was with you.

Look at the location of the Missile,maybe she's there.

You can try to look for her,to move in the place where you sent it and to move at a truck stop,perhaps on the way to meet her,maybe she's just stuck.

L
Lunat 06.01.20

the location of the Missile is what is this? Truck Red Rocket? so I go it and sent empty

Combed the area around - empty. Spent the time in a week. too. Saves no (all through the quick save did)
See, rested my weapon and Mexico dumped(((

s
saa0891 06.01.20

Lunat wrote:
Truck Red Rocket?
This is it.

Lunat wrote:
Saves no
Here is nothing in such a game generally make the more saves the better,that you for the future that would be in the future to avoid such problems,and always will be the choice for example to re-quest the other way making another choice,or you never know which bug.

Lunat wrote:
See, rested my weapon and Mexico dumped(((
Bad that you have a PS4,so you could console command it to portalnet.

Maybe later somewhere will find it.

L
Lunat 06.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
Maybe later somewhere will find it.
OK thanks! I hopes)

O
Old_Nick 06.01.20

Lunat
The Council of region dancing ;) : call the menu of the send some of the settlers and see what you got next to the truck (top-bottom), and check these towns - maybe just not jabbed in there ;)

L
Lunat 06.01.20

In short, I just went ahead across the map (from where it was last seen to the place where sent). found in the Hole Hugo! chastised)))

S
Sutsuko 06.01.20

saa0891
So it ID still need to enter. What's her ID ???

m
misterixxx 06.01.20

Sutsuko
100FF12

G
GalaXaR Grey 06.01.20

Its Default spawn in the Rocket when you change partner.he was looking across the map...

Y
Yaroslav Stalnoy 06.01.20

So you tell me command to teleport her to him

Z
Zaraganza 06.01.20

Jaroslav Steel
moveto player 100FF12

B
Bearhunt 06.01.20

Hell, where are you?))) Here comes code itself is not visible))