3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaNat1k002 06.01.20 09:44 am

Missing menus training (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Now started on a new play it through 8 months and chose hard mode debaffle. Immediately thought that something was wrong, after a quest of the pawns he had not been trained in their craft for money. MB still early, will perform a couple of quests and show the lines in conversation, but no. Similarly, Bernard, the training, Ptacek beat(he gambeson added on hard in battle with swords?) but there is no training. Missing the opportunity to raise the skills and performance for the money? Yes, and figs with him, but to learn new techniques and weapons possession is also not possible. Loaded an old save game, patch, 1.2 MB, checked with the clerk, he kind of taught reading, but also replicas not.
I play with mods, but have you tested it by removing folder with them all as well. May be someone faced with this problem.
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 06.01.20

So crooked was removed fashion. Hardcore mode does not prevent you from training.

F
FaNat1k002 06.01.20

Kavinik
Not played so much time and started on hard with all debaffle. Slow experience made itself felt.
I read that every five levels, basic leveling, opens up the possibility of learning. I opened this topic when I was 4 level. Now the centurion began to teach..)

So hard still no skills for money? Uninstalled the game and then deleted all from the folder and reinstalled, no one sells the experience, skills..)

F
FaNat1k002 06.01.20

Wrote earlier that you play with the mod, and tested it by removing folder with them, remained still.
But checked on the savegame where were the fashion, even if they are removed, they have influenced the game. With a new clean game everything works..)