3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro_Nursayat 06.01.20 09:44 am

How to play the final ? ( Spoilers ) (Far Cry 5)

Was playing on a *Good* ending where the protagonist stays with Joseph .
After the ending , play the game ?
Left a bunch of extra tasks , caches . At least, even fish does not.
There are options other than New game ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nadoedala 06.01.20

Does
And why did you think that was a good ending?

P
Pro_Nursayat 06.01.20

Nadoedala
I read on the Internet , apparently the good from the bad )
Sadly if you did , I'm even okay for fishing but could not .

P
Pro_Nursayat 06.01.20

Nadoedala
For 3-4 portions you can walk .
Don't complain that the game is bad , but the atmosphere at altitude . LAN the ending with the ending , it is a pity that they are not allowed to play after the playing of the game .

N
Nadoedala 06.01.20

Pro Nursayat
Maybe after some patch, the game will regress to the point of no return, for example, I have not played any open world game where it was impossible to return to it after the final game with an open world and designed that after passing syuzhetki you himself it continued to entertain, in the same three and then I could go back though there and do that there was nothing after passing there even to kill anyone was because none of the enemies left, you can kind of just outposts for new capture or is it already in the 4th was I do not remember

P
Pro_Nursayat 06.01.20

In General, perezalil the game after 2 hours . Have progresista ))

e
exm61012 06.01.20

>The good ending, it just doesn't put handcuffs on Joseph in the beginning.
>To have ceased to keep the titles on a CD, just restart the game.

R
RussianAlex 06.01.20

by the way
Spoilery PD arrest was a hint in the prologue. When the chopper crashed. Syd said ARMY flight Manager All good. And he replied Yes, Father. I was immediately strained enormously. And then I thought And that is logical. Where the same sect the weapons were taken? and HEZ that they have stolen from the warehouses of the US army. Because there's even a Bloody croquet can be found on the warehouse shelf...
But in General I play very similar to the expansion for Dying Light: Where throw - everywhere a wedge

s
sayapov.valery2017 06.01.20

Pro Nursayat
I the ending was - killing him. Yes, he left G. G.. what? I have the game continued after skip.
All dead you people are alive!

D
DEDGAMER 06.01.20

Everything works after the ending,you can continue to place the remaining jobs,if still interested,you can catch a fish.
I do not know anyone there,now all plows on hurrah!
Y E S

K
KARENCHO04 06.01.20

So what to choose the ending,that after passing you can go fishing, etc.??

N
Nikola1957 06.01.20

KARENCHO04
But where you there is a choice nadybal? The game has only ONE ending. There are a couple of dead ends, returns to the beginning of the missions in the prologue and at the end of the story. More precisely, you can select the end of the plot, or not complete. Continue to play this way and that.
During cut-scenes fishing impossible (only because does not work the control), and job bosses can't be interrupted. The rest of the time I see no obstacles...
If you went to the final credits, as if they are in the main menu remains the string Next. You can continue.
PS: there are differences, of course... not all jobs are available after completion of all of the regions and before the final credits, but the question was for fishing.

D
DayPsycho 06.01.20

Passed yesterday, clicked on NEXT and continued with a failed extra missions, especially about Mars))

K
KPACUBO23 28.10.21

Completed the story mission "War on Drugs", more story missions are not given, there are additional ones left. missions, pamahiti

N
Nikola1957 28.10.21

KPACUBO23
financially help? So we don't have story missions for you ... Why did you need story missions and why are you not satisfied with the additional ones?