3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virgill 06.01.20 09:44 am

error an unhandled error occurred (0xffffffff) (Street Fighter X Tekken)

'Brother,help! Yesterday I installed the game, everything played, everything was fine, when I went later, when you start the game only black screen appears and the error message fatal error:an unhandled error occurred (0xffffffff).What shall we do,Lads? Help who knows.I'm on the Internet all checked, but this problem is not found(
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RESPEKTROMETR 06.01.20

Virgill

here is the error itself
just flew Windows-live!reinstall it)

U
UlaKill 06.01.20

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1u9dfghddundsc
From the folder Crack file xlive.dll throw in folder with the established game.
Enjoy it.

V
Virgill 06.01.20

Thank you, Lads, everything works)

P
PAiN_1996 06.01.20

people I passed at the Ref ke there the file is deleted campaign as you can still download it?

H
Highres Productions 06.01.20

Here is the file I then downloaded:
http://narod.ru/disk/49048917001.9dd3286b227ae9b4e9f4c19abe7b1307/XLive.dll.html
Everything works. Just to throw in the game folder.

D
DeathColdUA 06.01.20

Thanks, it really helped

T
TwiX973 06.01.20

the CSN

23Evgenii32 06.01.20

thank you

F
Fess9 06.01.20

Thank you ) Took stimovsky version and this crap popped up )

v
vovachernohaev22 06.01.20

stupid black screen(

M
Msha lnickiy 06.01.20

Thank you very

N
Nurdos Sarbalin 06.01.20

says version perezaleyte xlive.dll is not supported.

g
gameoverguys 06.01.20

People.. it's fucked. you have no idea.. how did you...honestly scoured YouTube. was looking for a solution to the problem . only hackers YouTube VIDOS in their advise..and look for the system files of steam on the PC ( saveout there to remove some files ) and disable antivirus ..and I have Windows 10kA and the antivirus came with it..disable it is not so easy..Zapara is also still the same. and what is there to search through the start menu - search-run. in short, h in systemeach files Windows. in short all was in vain. I first flew here this error - steam must running to play this game. the point is ..was originally Windows 7 ka. the game worked..as two finger clicks. put 10 and then, well, ran into this error when launching the game. reinstalled the game from your old boot file didn't help...in short I downloaded new installed in a different folder..after extracting the game it's a sign ...sorry but additional parameters namely diretx and extras FOR you on your computer is newer..for this failed to install additional SOFTWARE. they say sorry. start the game . and immediately gives a error - un unhandled error occurred. shorter. friends...you rock!!! you are SUPER! I would have thought...more not going to play this though not new but not a bad toy...thank you so much for the help and tip...even could not think that I had all of the windose life to pump Yes throw it in the root folder.

G
Guest 21.02.22

Thank you random russian guy. You helped many people here