3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilooklikeahoneycake 06.01.20 09:45 am

The problem with DLC (Borderlands 2)

Generally bought on sale BL2 Handsome Edition with all the DLC and prestolom.
In a menu, downloadable content for some DLC, says that they bought, but not installed, the incentive for all DLC downloaded. In fact the game lacks 1 set of skins, heads and coloring each of the characters, says what to buy, although in the library of trims they have. Tried to unlock with the save editor, did not.
Also if the tab DLC to click on DLC that is not installed, lay either on the main steam page or on the message that content is not available for your region.
Version in English, not RU.
The cache is checked, the DLC is all pumped.
23 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilooklikeahoneycake 06.01.20

MrRa
it seems to me you useless talk. what is the dialog if you don't know how to help and not experienced. What these guesses.
first, it is not all in the screenshots, there the list is very large, I was too lazy to fill 15+ screenshots of the store and list of games.
secondly, where does bought-not bought if the incentive downloaded DLS all DLS are displayed but the game says purchased - not downloaded" and says need to buy, although they are bought and downloaded.
premiere club is if th for the season pass is given, if you could help, so just such nonsense wrote. I repeat, for the thousandth time, the problem is not that I have something not bought, or downloaded, and the fact that it is not actively in the game
MrRa
and well, the store page from which removed something
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8133/Borderlands_The_Handsome_Collection/

i
ilooklikeahoneycake 06.01.20

that's what haunts me, well and the location was closed to see me a couple of times during the passage
so on each of the characters

it would seem a trifle, but I paid for it

M
MrRa 06.01.20

ilooklikeahoneycake
no, it is useless to explain to you...
here you leave the link to the store where sold out Premiere Club, Collector's Edition, Creature Dome, and not show that you bought it.
I also appears like you, I also bought a bag... whatever you have the list, you won't find in the store these add-ons, I checked...
moreover, if you have bought - you have it in the store and it's in the game shows that loaded...
as an example of a Collector's Edition the complete edition includes:
the game disc;
the figure of Marcus;
the album of illustrations hardcover Inside the Vault;
map of Pandora;
set of four stickers.
You what edition of the game? Discount?)))
Premiere Club is a DLC pack is only available for those who pre-ordered Borderlands 2 .
It was announced on 22 February 2012 together with the release date of the game. The content was later released as downloadable content. ( at the start give a couple of weapons with yellow skins, relic, keys - doesn't it?)
Creature Dome is the arena (in the fridge, Eriday Moore, Piperevski reserve) was also before the purchase.. I want to say that you don't have them in the game?
the rest is in the same spirit as the above I wrote - they were there before...
about the missing skins
The set of faces Serena is an experienced warrior, containing the head Professor of the Pain and skin "M" is "Maya", available for purchase on Steam users from Russia and the CIS, however, you can get it as a gift to users from other countries or purchased through the official website and other online stores.
Set of forms Nekromantka - DJ containing the head don't lose your rhythm and skins Madness is not available for purchase on Steam users from Russia and the CIS, however, you can get it as a gift to users from other countries or purchased through the official website and other online stores
ie, you're not even interested in what you have is not enough... I bought and I was deceived...
well if it is then you have questions - I'm out... got better things to do)