3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STRengths 06.01.20 09:48 am

As you the complexity of the game \"adkomst\"? (Overkill's The Walking Dead)

Interesting view play, to me the game seemed difficult, with randomized almost no cooperation (haha), in solo play impossible even bots don't give in help. At the lowest level of difficulty is not felt that the players have an advantage, especially when it starts breathtakingly brilliant Endless Wave of zombies (at the lowest level slooooooowly), they are just piles begin to spawn around players and it never ends. And triggered odometer not done for the players and NPCs who shoot at everything that came (and Yes, as always the NPCs have unlimited ammo but after the death of them falls out 1 bullet). At the start of payday 2, remember that something similar happened, she at the start was the same hardcurrency as 1 part and then spurts of hadcore moved to the arcade, I hope there will be also, because that's against bots so hard.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
STRengths 06.01.20

So, I recommend if you'd like to buy it, to wait for discounts, well it is not worth the 1.3 K

D
Den4ikOdessa 06.01.20

STRengths
The really frustrating thing is that NPCs with rifles demolished you by a few HP.. can easy others fight to suppress. But fucking zombies - one bite at a time Paul of KHP... Dizbalans nightmare (((!

G
Gwyn-bleid 06.01.20

About hardcore, that's a plus,definitely. Enough already where the 80 hours.only play on overkill.
in solo,Auvers, stealth was about 70% open Season , then flew off the muffler and all....)))
From what angry.
1)fucking Annoying NPCs. The most stupid AI that I have met. For example, you go to solo stealth, herachat them quiet and then you notice the burns red mugs at the NPC and he starts to burn, it's OK, logical. BUT! when you do then his legs,hiding from them,or may even escape from buildings, cities, leave the planet, NPCs roundnose will still continue to burn and increase the noise level. Shoot the hell knows where and by whom.
2) Stupid, random Timati. first, three lump, can take the same tool in the second run without a silencer and firing at anything that moves, and when the Horde covers and dumps them, they have the nerve to lie and scream without end: help! Help!Help! Help! My advice to you guys across such timaya, get in another lobby.

S
STRengths 06.01.20

Gwyn-bleid
It was the opinion at first glance, a little later, after eating game wrote a short review.

In General, the game does not look (like it's early access), tried to mix single player with coop and somewhere missed, the plot is boring and poorly served, the mechanics are dumb, repellent(not loyal to the player) and crude grind gears game( since you're pumping 1 Persian you don't really even profitable to use it class weapon and drops it rednano), to play solo or with randomized real lottery, play too difficult (in comparison with the same l4d play on easy difficulty or stupidly shoot at the maximum, to sweat, you constantly here that the strain-angry and does not relax, I did not understand why there is no easy difficulty level, that would just hurt stuff and studying the game and going through the plot without hemorrhoids), the ability to play solo is present only if you are either a brilliant strategist, or if very persistent, as the encounter with people ends so that they shoot the noise indicator (Horde) this endless crowd of zombies who just knows where you are, about 30% stupid zombies are coming at you even if I shouldn't know where you are, since the maximum bellboy games, this is just a bunch of does not relax and focus on the level that you see in 1 time (in my opinion it would be better if you could increase that stupid indicator, the number of zombies on the level just grew, or wave at least was the end but there is literally an endless stream of corpses, and the fact that this system is linked to all levels of complexity the same very stupid, she should definitely differ depending on the difficulty level), if we talk about bots people they are the most horribly made: stupid AI, they have infinite ammo and no mufflers, they do not hesitate to shoot at you without stopping even if you're behind an obstacle like a wall in human growth(I see 3 outputs, to rework the basis of people-bots in melee or to make a hybrid ranged with a limited number of cartridges that they spend it wisely and not firing anywhere and use melee (so to speak balance), or at least banal to give them the mufflers (no, seriously they are sick? should know what follows the noise and firing in all directions and throwing grenades 1-4 people (ha)) when the zombies take you in capture you must quickly press the left mouse button, and your character just peel with a knife 4 times do not get much and then in the head (why we do not allow ourselves to aim?), if you shove a zombie on the right lose their health and significantly (I understand why it's done, but it looks super bad), stealth some kind of joke about him, nothing to say, it's crooked.

The result: you can only Play with friends (if they do not wish to spend the whole 1300 rubles), but the game is wooden and not worth the money (1300-1700 rubles 10.11.2018), a maximum of 500 rubles. I see 3 possible outcomes 1 overkill emerge out of the skin and make manure a piece of candy,2 everything remains roughly as it is,3 look truth in the eye and if they are not able to improve what we have now - just to abandon the project. The game is to keep maybe someday it will be better (I would like to believe).