3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20 09:48 am

An affair with Nerissa? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

On the forum sovocool players got into the game's files and unearthed a good ending, which looks like this:
And She lived long and happily with his Queen.
Intriguing.
But, it seems that the game is stupid so match that nobody took to the endings of novels. This is discouraging somehow.
21 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
What I can not believe in this ending, as the heads of the villain a quiet life will not give niriides. (I was playing and there were 3 options)

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
Valerie I tried to enter the novel and it seems even possible, but somewhere in the responses made a mistake and she said, let's not raise this issue

P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20

Haim
Yes, guides are lacking. How to understand where is the error. I feel like I'm in a visual novel without the guide, play.
I can say that the players are absolutely sure that it dug the ending. Also found 2 endings where Christian sends he tries and where is the Reg on the contrary happy with new girlfriend. So Wat.

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
I wanted to hit nerissa a turn at repeated passing(but due to finals I don't want to go back to the game) and see what happens, if it will return the love, it will be possible to send the heads of the villain(3 finale), well, turns out that they live happily ever after.
And the heads of the villain can be beat by the turn.
After completing the quests Valeria(three of them, you can get rid of the scar), talk to the old topic there will emerge new dialogues.

P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20

Haim
Thanks for the advice. And what of the final? Is it trash or something?

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
Spoilerized so, here's the final and all, and nothing more, 2-3 scenes. I was not happy with the finale....

P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20

Haim
And what was scary wondering how it will end.

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
The entire final recount?

P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20

Haim
Doo asking for spoilers

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
It is better to go through, but the spoilers at the bottom left
Spoilerage win Niriis given 4(3) of option what to do with it: give the turn(which she accepts), to kill, to release, to offer an Alliance. Regardless of which option you chose pojavjatsja Shining king(or whatever his name was) and said, you broke my toy which makes me very entertained for a long time. And overturns the woods with a thousand ruined kingdoms as well, even carries your Kingdom to pieces.
You gather allies, kill the bosses(who were killed) and are not allowed to kill your ally. And go to storm their capital through of which fly in the air well and win this king(and he is immortal, he cannot be killed) and is given a choice: to fight forever against him with Neriishi, be his servant for eternity and to deal with him the same things that he did and potrebujete what would your Kingdom be left alone.
After the finale says about your choice, about the decisions that you took up ranks and war Aldori with Sunagawa. And FSE.
So many things I never ng wrote

P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20

Haim
I was just in shock, wow batch.
Spoilertv you chose about Nerissa? The sheep will come to their senses, if on its side stand?
And you have the Kingdom is not destroyed in the end?
And another question, has anyone died from party members you have in the end?
But as interestingly written Blain, I'm only on the 4th Chapter, just think of hopping in store for me.

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Dumpling goodness
Ohhh... 4 Chapter spoilers then don't look
About nerissa
Sspoilersite the king took the love(feeling) nerissa and made her turn and hid it. If you give her a turn, she refuses ,so she will not change, but when hit they can, and will if it can be used(but is unlikely).
About the state of the Kingdom
Spoilersthis to pieces, all the rest of the Kingdom suffered not so strongly, but this does not affect the plot, etc.
The Council
Solartac same in the final when you gather allies, depending on rastajimosti Kingdom you are given a time for collecting and removing horrible debate, which is removed if the release all the land(I'm 10 days given, but I passed on Cheetah)
About the dead party members
Spoilertastic killed Gadal(I Jadal before dying 2 times in the story, she had an interesting personal quests)(you know about the first, but the second time killed her goddess) Nerissa executed Lindsay. Jabulisa had to kill so he betrayed me due to a bug which couldn't pass his personal quests

P
Pelmen dobra 06.01.20

Haim
Oh....b. On the contrary, I only became more interesting.
Solarpro Nerissa is very interesting, especially after the information that she can stay with the Queen (at the expense of the king do not know)
Thanks for the advice. 10 days... Oh how that restriction got.
Spoilerless Christian killed undead? I'm in shock. Linsdy can kill, kick, kick.
Jubilant I also have subgoals, but waited about a month and finally scored a quest complete.
UPD. Read what players have unearthed the game's files, where he found that nymph triggereda novel. But the campaign due to bugs nick one came. Crap.

Z
Zaratustra___ 06.01.20

Haim
In the picture spoiler.

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Zaratustra___
OO, Returned the Kingdom to Halandrion? It is no where to walk.... After the proposal of king you which option to choose? The one where they say that he forgets your Kingdom?

Z
Zaratustra___ 06.01.20

Haim
In short, you need to have time to investigate all the curses in the development of the Kingdom. Then in the house she takes Nerissa's Turn (the top option, tell her what you are doing this just for her). Then she takes a Turn and returns his soul. Next, there is the Radiant King and then Nerissa (if investigated all of the curse) escapes from it and offers you to run. You go to a new location and you're treating her curse. Then at the end will be able to answer:
1)'ll Do with the Shining King what he planned.
2)the King, I declare you ruler of these lands (then the curse of the Shining King will fall upon him and destroy him).
And voila. You, along with Nerissa ruled happily ever after.
I can throw a save just before the end.

X
Xaum 06.01.20

Zaratustra___
Oh, you wrote, damn it, they all spun....

L
Lothar123 06.01.20

Haim
In General, it is necessary to investigate the curse. If
To politicality Nerissa, restoring it to a Turn, thereby restoring the ability of ljubiti
To spoileralert +13 projects prokljatye in the end it will be possible to perform an additional task
Spoilers truly the last Chapter to discover the secret of true victory over the Shining King, drawing the power of the curse on him samogo then after the last boss battle, it will be possible thereby to open the secret ending.

Z
Zalkon 06.01.20

Zaratustra___
Please throw off if not difficult.

N
Noriand 06.01.20

The game has companions that will die, regardless of the actions of the player?