3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20 09:49 am

Quest \"inducted into the Order of Mysteries\" - can't find (Fallout 76)

An additional quest inducted into the Order of Mysteries

Quest starts in some manor (I think all of it is already popped up), there's no need to get into the underground bunker, wearing a veil and pretend to be a mentor to some Madam.

(By the way, could not understand how to pass the first stage when it was necessary to register as a novice. I understand that at the terminal, but nothing worked. Is all the text in one of the sections does not fit, and had to switch to the 2nd page where it was registration)

Stuck on the passage of the then - already 3 days can't pass.
Section called - Meet with a mentor.
Go to marker (REGION) in a small town (consists of 3-4 storey buildings) full of all sorts of mobs (change every time). On the roofs of houses, greenhouses, and flower girls. Also, the city station.
In General climbed every meter - nothing.
Who passed, can you tell me what and where to look?
And the mobs will raspada next to you for 20 Grand, it sucks when it's orcs.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strannic01 06.01.20

For trays with a corpse aunt - in this magazine - and get back to base.

-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

Strannic01
Senko, tomorrow will experience. Sedna that the servers got knocked out :(

M
Morson 06.01.20

The trays are about of the token, behind them lies the novice. If climbing roofs to find the corpse of a sniper and the note.

B
BlackTigerTK 06.01.20

-MODEUZ wrote:
and pretend to be a mentor to some Madam.
A novice:-)

-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

In General noticing. Came back to the place and began picking at the trays and killed about 40 minutes. Have ablaze every corner already again would write. In the end, in one place I saw found the body, though I watched it already 5 times. Apparently some bug and quest object appeared over time.