3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 06.01.20 09:49 am

The game was working? (Insomnia: The Ark)

Good people, prompt, who played in Insomnia: The Ark. The game was working? or is it better to wait for patches? I.e. the game you can go to its logical conclusion?
32 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 06.01.20

VICH68
wait a year plus or minus and that's the ideal

V
VICH68 06.01.20

Beirut
mdaaa not optimistic, however...

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

VICH68
Today rolled out a second patch, just corrected, including quests. So goes the rules already, judging by the reviews, plus for the third sawing the patch, after which the assurances you can easily go through the game from beginning to end.

Upd:
Nothing is passed) Quest What is the price of freedom again, broken only in another place, now Rebel refuses to talk after the Archives.

V
VICH68 06.01.20

TheHouse
)) here we fix - there is a break, fun. but I still, in General, installed, played. while strongly discouraged by the absence of markers, XS where go XS who to look for. can and intended....

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

VICH68
Um, well conceived, what is there to be intimidating?) The game inspired the first Fallout's. Read the magazine and go to apolnet, simple and easy) Say thank you for not Gothic:) Where the whole clue in the quest boils down to Go East" and all.

f
fominviatheslav20 06.01.20

And patch No. 2 is just the Incentive to get a license?With the pirates in any way?

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

fominviatheslav20
And restore is already the 2nd updad. But to sense something? It breaks more than fixes. I'd abandoned the game(as I did actually) and would return to it in November/December, they are still at least 2 patch to do that would be to return the game to life. One that would fix what is broke update 2 and another to fix the fact that updad 2 didn'T fix it. In General, I'm confused about the adequacy of these pseudo developers, their endings do not work, everything they roll out a patch a week later without fixing this critical bug, but coclusion all repaired and brought resolution 1920*1200...Bravo.

l
laservic 06.01.20

The staircase in the archive fixed?Or not?If not, it is complete idiocy!

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

laservic
Fixed:) But the quest still not finish may, there is now another bug:)

f
fominviatheslav20 06.01.20

TheHouse
Well what to say about a young Russian company,will learn with time,there developed foreign in the experience and this budget zabagovan game release.

V
VICH68 06.01.20

TheHouse
and this is of course the story quest?

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

fominviatheslav20
Programmers learn, but the heads hardly, I still can not understand on account of the fact coders Krivoruchko, but what about testers and prioritizing patching? The game is 2 weeks in release, pass in fact it is not possible normally, and even if you go, there's no punchline:) Plus they write a patch test - how the place you tested it if it broke more than it fixed? Children risk to outdo the Hindus responsible for the Forgoten Gods(Ghotic 3).

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

VICH68
No, not the plot, but it breaks the quest character:) In General, if you go through the archives quest triggered for change, and Ribela there is no possibility of conversation (any), making not possible the passage already storyline quests associated with them:)

N
Niko71790 06.01.20

TheHouse
as long as they have all the chances to beat the curve the release of clear sky, patches 20 have to the game was just playable

g
gekans 06.01.20

TheHouse

C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.01.20

VICH68
Nafig such a game to play, better asasin originaly and the Odyssey take place ) ATO this game but this is still the same nasty fake...

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

gekans
Great decision(not). That is why I think it developed after the second patch went into a deathly silence, and, for sure, because we are able to dance with a tambourine...

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

Borman
Yes developed all those still autistic. Forget it. You just have to wait if they do come...

i
inferno1973 06.01.20

Haven't seen such a game. Initially like even liked it... Thought it would be some kind of development that is possible is long-awaited good RPG. But what a disorder! This is not a game, but a disappointment... Character is surrounded by walls, but all the time something twitches, the sound of wheezing... In the end woke up the hero for the second time, got out, opened the door and scribe! Hung Grunts and does not move... Till now even as the game was moving... In the backpack of many things. Icon overload. And this idiot (I mean character) runs at least figure that this overload actually works? What it reflects? The document read how to make for example the ammo... that there was pericolo... And where is it displayed? I for example can now produce ammo... Map square, room square. Colors as such do not exist... Well, obviously I wanted darkly... But then why the heck this mrachnaja brake? Turned right, turned left, saser... it's not open space what is always difficult to work with the graphics card. It is not the imposition of fog, shadows, and everything else. I have not seen just anywhere... the Game is sold as a license, she asked for the money, developers don't just need to return the money, and double. They this game, even though one run did?

z
zhekazloy 06.01.20

Closing his eyes to clumsy gameplay mechanics(shooting is all that is...) on KUCI entourage ( models etc...)
enduring bugs and weird unresponsiveness and lag(it has to fly on mediocre computers))
Everything exactly hooked and was an interesting Story! BUT ALAS, not this game pass as you try not to

Thel, reminded Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
but compare with the Fallout of retro - futurism there aren't really any, but the steampunk slips.

TheHouse
Let's hope for the best and will make the game playable

PS - depending on the variability and bugs may appear where they were not(e.g. kV factions)