3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vagramag 06.01.20 09:50 am

Infinite download.(PS4) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Yesterday everything was fine, almost completed the 4th Chapter, today launched the game in the main menu, chose the plot, and somewhere waiting for 10 minutes loading, but it never came. Tried restarting the game, restarting the console, reinstalling the game - nothing helped. Thought maybe saving broken, but to delete all progress and start over I don't want to. Does anyone have any ideas what could be the problem and what could be solutions?
21 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 06.01.20

Broken save game. In the manual that it at all were not saved?

v
vagramag 06.01.20

blin88
There's no manual save, or I have not found how to do it.

b
blin88 06.01.20

vagramag
menu-- plot--save

A
Azamatei 06.01.20

vagramag
AutoSave can be disabled in the settings then just manually saved the game.

A
Azamatei 06.01.20

vagramag
try to load the game and progress, where the medals, maybe after the last completed mission, the game will prompt you to overwrite the save file

v
vagramag 06.01.20

Look, on PS4 you can load the save with the external media, can you get someone to copy progress, or there is a reference to PSN profile?

D
Dema 80 06.01.20

vagramag
unlikely to succeed - it is easier to beat

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.01.20

... went through 4 chapters... There are no manual saves manual can be saved only when disabled auto save the more I read the forum for this game, the more you learn about her new chips. Thank you, guys. Without you would be boring.

A
AlexSemPul 06.01.20

vagramag wrote:
PS4 because you can load the save with the external media, can you get someone to copy progress, or there is a reference to PSN profile?
to copy the work, but the saves from the other profile doesn't work, even if you replace the file itself. it's not PC...
and in the future. to sync to the cloud or to a USB flash drive to do a backup

b
blin88 06.01.20

Zh1VaGo
And AutoSave is enabled manually and can be stored not only during the quest

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.01.20

blin88
Thank you, captain. Thank God I'm not the author of this topic. Level my ICQ is enough to find the tab of save. But thanks for your sincere attempt to help. Now it is a rarity.

i
ikomish 06.01.20

here, I helped :3
https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9rz6wr/stuck_in_loading_screen/?st=JNWAMRVY&sh=dcd0fb2b

H
Hellas88 06.01.20

The game places bagovannaya. Was also download endless, but helped restart. A couple of times the dialog scripts are not run

s
stteray 06.01.20

Same problem. 50% of the game passed. The campaign again will have to start :(

s
stteray 06.01.20

Actually helped the decision from Reddit, wait a few moments while the game loads and shows the drum icon in the bottom corner. and then click option and in the bottom right corner you'll see the symbol buttons X and O.
Then press 4 times down. and double-X . so you save your game in the first cell.

After this click On a few back to leave the menu. Then again, press Option 4 times down, once X, 1 time right and double-X to load the game from the first cell.
Or you can just try to reload the game it should load the last save game.

T
Tanc2021 06.01.20

Zh1VaGo
che you have ICQ ? icq ? juvenile morons

T
Tanc2021 06.01.20

Hellas88
Yes, of course bahamonde G hard brush helps

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.01.20

Tanc2021
Ahahahha, good luck in life. I hope you all will be well. But it is hope and my hope, and your level of intelligence does not go far.

S
Skiffyy 06.01.20

stteray
Thanks bro, it worked!)

S
Skiffyy 06.01.20

vagramag
same crap, same Chapter, same number
Sterray left under the post a solution to this problem, I personally helped